Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'What a dream': Internet left stunned as Chris Hemsworth hits the gym with Arnold Schwarzenegger

2023-06-18 15:45
Chris Hemsworth and Arnold Schwarzenegger, who recently joined forces for a new Netflix commercial, had a joint workout session
'What a dream': Internet left stunned as Chris Hemsworth hits the gym with Arnold Schwarzenegger

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Chris Hemsworth got people's blood pumping when he posted a photo of himself and Arnold Schwarzenegger after working out together. The 39-year-old 'Thor' beefcake posed in a white tank top that gave him the best opportunity to display his chiseled arms. He wrote, "Ya never know who you'll bump into at the gym!, What a dream to train with the one and only @Schwarzenegger." The photo was posted on Twitter.

Using the tweet as inspiration, Arnie, 75, who first gained fame as a bodybuilder before becoming a movie star, tweeted to Chris saying, "Look how pumped you are!" The two action heroes teamed together two weeks prior for a new Netflix commercial. Both actors were promoting hot new projects at the time.

What are Chris Hemsworth and Arnold Schwarzenegger's new projects?

Arnold plays the lead in the Netflix action comedy series 'FUBAR', which recently released its first season. In the show, Arnie and Monica Barbaro play a father and daughter who are each astonished to hear that the other works for the CIA. Schwarzenegger is also the focus of the brand-new Netflix docuseries 'Arnold'. The three-episode series explores the action icon's extraordinary life and the multitude of professions he has found himself in over the years. Meanwhile, Chris stars as the dashing lead in the Netflix film series 'Extraction', whose second episode was made available this Friday.

In their latest Netflix commercial, Chris runs with Arnie in an elevator and attempts to strike up a conversation with his hero but is slightly let down when the veteran actor begins to give him dreadfully cliched catchphrases for 'Extraction', as reported by DailyMail.

'Never expected this picture'

As soon as the post went online, fans expressed their astonishment, with one user writing, "Alright i'm shocked just never expected this picture to show up." Another wrote, "That's crazy! I just finished watching Extraction and Fubar last night and they were both amazing. Arnold your a legend and Chris you are becoming one."

'Two of my favorites in one place'

Someone else wrote, "Definitely have bragging rights Mr. Olympia and Mr. Universe you said it!" "Two of my favorites in one place! Watched True Lies again, one of those movies that do not have an expiration date. Blessed!" yet another tweet read.

At their most recent training session, Chris was 'pumped up' naturally, although Arnie has been open about the fact that his own methods weren't always as conventional. When he was a teenage bodybuilder, Arnie used steroids lawfully, and when he was governor of California decades later, he opened up about the experience. He told ABC News, "I have no regrets about it because at that time, it was something new that came on the market, and we went to the doctor and did it under doctors' supervision." However, he did not advocate the usage of steroids in today's world.

Tags news