Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Missing Nicholas Braun as the sneaky cousin ‘Greg the Egg’ in ‘Succession’? Here’s where you can catch him next

2023-05-29 10:52
Although this character was introduced as a nervous, bumbling, and fumbling man, he has grown a lot over the course of the show, thanks to Nicholas Braun
Missing Nicholas Braun as the sneaky cousin ‘Greg the Egg’ in ‘Succession’? Here’s where you can catch him next

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: If there is one thing that the fans of ‘Succession’ will struggle with as this series concludes, is an intense symptom of missing their favorite characters. Being able to see certain cast members play the titular characters has become a norm over the last few seasons of ‘Succession’ and the absence will not be easy to deal with. Yes, that also includes Nicholas Braun who played the role of the sneaky cousin ‘Greg the Egg.’

Greg Hirsch might be distantly related to the Roy family, but is far away from their wealth, and often referred to as ‘cousin Greg’ by the whole family. Although this character was introduced as a nervous, bumbling, and fumbling man, he has grown a lot over the course of the show and Braun has played an important part in doing so. If you’re wondering where you can see Braun next, we do have some answers for you.

RELATED ARTICLES

Is a potential spinoff of HBO's 'Succession' in the works?

Who is Brian Cox's wife? Couple makes stunning appearance at 'Succession' season 4 premiere

What are the next projects to feature Nicholas Braun?

Believe it or not, Braun is still waiting on opportunities, although they might just be on his doorstep anytime now. Along with his role in 'Succession', this year, Braun was also seen in ‘Cat Person’. If you haven’t watched ‘Cat Person’ already, now might be the perfect time to add this psychological thriller to your list. Braun plays the character of Robert, alongside some big names like Emilia Jones, Hope Davis, and Geraldine Viswanathan. ‘Cat Person’ has been a significant part of his career. “It’s one of the best scripts I ever read. I was just struck by, and luckily (director Fogel) hired me,” Braun told IndieWire about 'Cat Person'.

Nicholas Braun talks about his future

In the same interview, Braun spoke candidly about ‘Succession’, ‘Cat Person’, and his future in this industry. He said, "We’ve been doing it for more than six years, so it has been a long job. But it was the best job I ever had in my career until ‘Cat Person.’ The show changed my life, I love it…Something like ‘Cat Person’, this is an amazing thing to get to make. So, I hope other good opportunities come my way.”

Everyone is keeping their fingers crossed for Braun, and it is no secret that he will be showered with opportunities in Hollywood after his very successful run with ‘Succession’.

You can stream the finale of ‘Succession’ from May 28, 2023, exclusively on HBO.