Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Don't be like your dad': Internet doesn't want Joe Gorga to 'mould' his son Gino after himself

2023-09-18 14:56
Joe Gorga was criticized for trying to thrust his own personality on son Gino Gorga
'Don't be like your dad': Internet doesn't want Joe Gorga to 'mould' his son Gino after himself

BERGEN COUNTY, NEW JERSEY: 'Real Housewives of New Jersey' star Joe Gorga recently shared a video on his Instagram in which his son Gino Gorga is seen working heavy-duty, lifting goods onto a crane at one of his father's work sites.

In the video, Gorga claimed to be breaking his son into the trade and 'moulding' him to be like himself. The internet slammed Gorga instantly and expressed concerns for his son Gino, asking him not to follow in his father's footsteps.

Posting the video, Gorga wrote, "This kid is the best. We were on our way to the jewelry store to let Gino pick out his birthday present when I got a call from one of the sites saying they had an emergency. We made a pit stop and this kid didn’t complain, he just got out and helped his dad. I’m so proud of the man he’s becoming @ginogorga @vergonacraneco #lifelessons #life"

Several users flocked to the post and gave Gorga a piece of their minds. One user commented, "Teach him how to be an upstanding member of society. Pay your bills, pay for services, live within your means."

Another user wrote "Lucky OSHA didn’t show up. That would have been more fines for you. How can u actually think u r doing a good job teaching right now? U have out a minor in an u safe situation and have not provided any safety items. Children’s services should be contacted."

One user reminded Gorga of his responsibilities, "You should be paying your bills that your being sued for, Instead of acting like a big shot!!"

Another user stated, "Always filming for attention, Jersey 🗑️"

One user remarked "Good job teaching him how to work hard 👏🏽👏🏽 hopefully he doesn’t follow your example when it comes to family 😢"

Another user quipped: "Hope he doesn’t speak to his sister the way you speak to yours. I’m sure he will do just fine without you molding him."

One user even wrote: "Please don't be like your dad!"

Joe Gorga sued for alleged unpaid construction debt

Gorga has been on the receiving end of multiple lawsuits after he failed to pay his unpaid construction debt, among other monetary amounts owed by him.

Gorga's lawyer recently initiated legal proceedings against him for 'refusing' to pay legal fees related to a $6 million real-estate deal.

Apart from this, Gorga was also sued for $111,000 in unpaid construction debt on his newly built home in New Jersey.

How many children does Joe Gorga have?

Gorga is the father of daughter Antonia and sons Gino and Joey, whom he shares with his wife Melissa Gorga.

Joe Gorga and Melissa Gorga have been together for almost two decades

Melissa and Joe tied the knot on August 20, 2004, and they have been together ever since, essentially marking almost two decades of their marriage.

They welcomed their first daughter Antonia in 2005 soon after their marriage. They have claimed that their marriage is still going strong despite the years and the two have been vocal about their love for each other.

What happened between 'RHONJ' star Teresa Giudice and Joe Gorga?

Gorga and Giudice decided to go about their separate ways after 'RHONJ' season 13. This came as a response to the constant fighting and bickering between Giudice and Melissa.

Gorga delivered a farewell note to Giudice, stating: "You know what the best thing to do is? Forget about me, I will forget about you. That's it. Do your thing, leave me alone, leave everybody alone, live your f*****g lives."