Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Cardi B thinks she's being haunted by a ghost who fancies her

2023-09-28 21:20
Cardi B has revealed that she believes her Los Angeles house is haunted by a ghost who wants to "f***" her. The rapper detailed her paranormal encounter on Instagram Live where she noted how the ghost seemingly appears when her husband Offset isn't in the house. "I start hearing like a fly sound, right?" Cardi B said in the video, recalling what she experiences when she believes the ghost to be in her presence. “Bro, I haven't been able to find the f***ing fly, I started hearing this sound in the hallway. “It sounds like somebody's on the phone." Clearly spooked by the noise, the Bongos rapper asked her security guard to investigate the sound - only for the noise to stop when he appeared. "B****, tell me how the sound is gone? It's gone out of nowhere," she said. "All I'm saying to you is that there's a f***ing ghost or spirit in this f***ing house." "When I'm alone, it always wanna f*** with me," she added, believing this to be the reason why it only appears when she's alone. "Mind you, when I be in the house in Atlanta or New York, there's nothing." "I'm so disoriented because I'm so alone in this house with this f***ing ghost that clearly wants to f*** me because he only comes around when I'm here and by myself.” “I’m f***ing over it,” she concluded. Now an episode of Ghost Hunting with Cardi B would be epic. Sign up to our free Indy100 weekly newsletter Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings
Cardi B thinks she's being haunted by a ghost who fancies her

Cardi B has revealed that she believes her Los Angeles house is haunted by a ghost who wants to "f***" her.

The rapper detailed her paranormal encounter on Instagram Live where she noted how the ghost seemingly appears when her husband Offset isn't in the house.

"I start hearing like a fly sound, right?" Cardi B said in the video, recalling what she experiences when she believes the ghost to be in her presence.

“Bro, I haven't been able to find the f***ing fly, I started hearing this sound in the hallway.

“It sounds like somebody's on the phone."

Clearly spooked by the noise, the Bongos rapper asked her security guard to investigate the sound - only for the noise to stop when he appeared.

"B****, tell me how the sound is gone? It's gone out of nowhere," she said.

"All I'm saying to you is that there's a f***ing ghost or spirit in this f***ing house."

"When I'm alone, it always wanna f*** with me," she added, believing this to be the reason why it only appears when she's alone.

"Mind you, when I be in the house in Atlanta or New York, there's nothing."

"I'm so disoriented because I'm so alone in this house with this f***ing ghost that clearly wants to f*** me because he only comes around when I'm here and by myself.”

“I’m f***ing over it,” she concluded.

Now an episode of Ghost Hunting with Cardi B would be epic.

Have your say in our news democracy. Click the upvote icon at the top of the page to help raise this article through the indy100 rankings