Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'We all get along': Miranda Kerr reveals her relationship with ex-husband Orlando Bloom is 'pretty special' as she feels 'very lucky' to co-parent son

2023-05-21 13:59
'From day one, Orlando [Bloom] and I have made a real commitment to putting Flynn’s needs at the forefront of everything we do,' Miranda Kerr recently said
'We all get along': Miranda Kerr reveals her relationship with ex-husband Orlando Bloom is 'pretty special' as she feels 'very lucky' to co-parent son

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Miranda Kerr recently revealed that her relationship with her ex-husband Orlando Bloom was "pretty special" and called herself "very lucky" to co-parent with him. This displays the excellent chemistry the Australian supermodel, 40, and the British actor share while successfully co-parenting their 12-year-old son Flynn. "From day one, Orlando and I have made a real commitment to putting Flynn’s needs at the forefront of everything we do. So that’s how he grew up – with two loving parents who want the best for him," said Kerr. "[Flynn] sees that in the way we communicate and in all the special moments we have together, celebrating different milestones and when we go on vacation together," she went on. "I think it makes him feel safe knowing that we will always put his needs first, and also that we all get along so well, of course. It’s pretty special. I’m very lucky," as cited by Daily Mail.

According to reports, the 40-year-old model has been kind to her ex-husband's fiancee Katy Perry, 38. She recently said the singer is "like a sister" to her on the Stellar podcast 'Something To Talk About'. "I literally say how thankful I am for Katy every day," Kerr remarked. "I feel very blessed to have that relationship with her. She really is like a sister to me and we’ve kind of connected from day one," she said of the 'Queen of Camp' who has been dating Orlando since 2016 after they first met at the Golden Globes, as cited by Hollywood Life.

READ MORE

Orlando Bloom and Katy Perry: From dating to brief split, a look at couple's relationship timeline

Orlando Bloom: 5 unknown facts about Katy Perry’s fiance who has a sweet message for her

Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom's relationship timeline

Kerr started dating Bloom in late 2007. In June 2010, the couple announced their engagement, and they married the next month. Kerr gave birth to their son Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom on January 6, 2011. In October 2013, the couple made the decision to divorce and made it public after separating for some months. The divorce was formally finalized by the end of the year, as per Wikipedia.

In a 2014 GQ interview, Kerr opened up about being bisexual. "I appreciate both men and women. I love the female body and truly appreciate the female form. I want to explore. Never say never!"

Later on, the businesswoman got married to Evan Spiegel in 2017. They began a formal relationship in 2015, announced their engagement the following year, and got married in May 2017. Hart and Myles, the couple's children, were born in 2018 and 2019, respectively. Perry and Bloom welcomed their daughter Daisy in August 2020 after Bloom proposed to the singer in 2019, as per US Magazine.

Kerr talked candidly about parenthood with Vogue Australia. She acknowledged that she didn't anticipate returning to modeling after the birth of her first child Flynn in 2011, but she was "grateful that my body was able to come back." The mother of three said, "I still don’t feel like I’m back to where I was before the babies. But I am satisfied with that. My body is different and it has changed, and I embrace that."

Tags news