Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Want gorgeous curls like Pokimane? Twitch star's haircare secret and routine explored

2023-06-12 20:29
Pokimane has previously discussed the criticism she faced due to her hair but she has embraced her curls nevertheless
Want gorgeous curls like Pokimane? Twitch star's haircare secret and routine explored

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Twitch celebrity Imane 'Pokimane' Anys took to Instagram to share a video showcasing her haircare routine, aimed at maintaining and enhancing her beautiful curls. She delighted her fans by sharing her naturally curly hair.

Over time, Pokimane has openly discussed the criticism she faced due to her hair, but she persevered and established her unique style within the content creator community, proudly embracing her curly locks. Her followers showered her with over two hundred thousand likes, demonstrating their admiration and support.

'My curly hair routine'

In a recent Instagram post, Pokimane graciously shared her haircare routine, shedding light on the steps she takes to maintain her stunning natural curls. Alongside the video, she added a caption that read, "My curly hair routine 🫶🏻 more deets: I’ve been straightening my hair for over a decade, and this is the routine that’s helped me bring my curl pattern back out!”

In the video, Pokimane says she uses the nourishing products of Olaplex, specifically the No 8 Bond Intense Moisture Mask Shampoo and Shea Moisture Intensive Hydration Conditioner. Following the cleansing process, she applies the Bounce Curl Moisture Balance Leave-In Conditioner and Cream Gel to achieve the ideal balance for her curls. Mindful of the potential damage caused by excessive heat styling, Pokimane gently curls sections of her hair around her finger to encourage natural drying.

'You look so beautiful and funky'

Pokimane's natural curls and her dedicated haircare routine have captured the hearts of her adoring fans, who simply can't help but shower her with admiration. One user wrote, "Please always be in curly hairs you look so beautiful and funky." Another user wrote, "You inspire me to wear my natural hair more often!"

One user stated, "That's so cool!!! I used to try to cover up my curls for the longest time and one day said screw it. Props to you for embracing the real you no matter what other people think!!!"

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.

Tags news