Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kelly Clarkson suffered mortifying wardrobe malfunction in Since U Been Gone music video

2023-11-01 16:27
'Since U Been Gone' hitmaker Kelly Clarkson ripped her pants while going commando for the music video.
Kelly Clarkson suffered mortifying wardrobe malfunction in Since U Been Gone music video

Kelly Clarkson ripped her pants while going commando for her 'Since U Been Gone' music video.

The 41-year-old singer suffered an embarrassing wardrobe malfunction while shooting the video for her 2010 single and joked she flashed "a lot of moon" to the drummer.

In an outtake from Tuesday's (31.10.23) episode of 'The Kelly Clarkson Show', she said: "That happened to me on a music video.

“The director was like, ‘Can you go down?’ I was in really tight leather pants in the ‘Since U Been Gone’ video and he was like, ‘Go down and pop back up’ and I was like, ‘OK, cool.'

“And I went down and just, ‘Whoop!' And I was commando."

Her guest Kyle Richards - who was worried about her own mishap as she dressed in leather as a black cat for the Halloween special - jokingly asked if the embarrassing moment was "on tape".

Kelly laughed: “The drummer, I was like, ‘Oh s*** that’s a lot of moon, man. I’m sorry.' "

'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' star Kyle sparked the memory by commenting on how "tight" her bodysuit was on the talk show.

She quipped: "I basically feel like I have one big Spanx on from the ankle to the neck.

“And I haven’t sat in them until I got here. So if you hear a loud noise… [it ripped]. I will cover myself with a pillow."

Meanwhile, Kelly recently revealed she accidentally snubbed Mariah Carey when the pop icon made a 2018 appearance on 'The Voice' as an adviser.

Having regretted her "stupid" gaffe ever since, Kelly hopes she'll get a second chance at a potential collaboration.

Speaking on 'The Tonight Show', Kelly said: “She knows I adore her because I’ve run into her several times, and she’s probably got me on some security list to keep me away.

"I did something stupid... She came on 'The Voice', and we were working together, and sometimes I say everything that’s in my brain, and I shouldn’t do that."

The 'Stronger' hitmaker recalled how they complimented one another's songwriting abilities but when Mariah suggested they pen something together, Kelly accidentally turned her down.

She laughed: “I walked away, and my friends were like, ‘Do you realise you just told Mariah Carey ‘No?’

"That’s not what I meant. I meant the best writing for me does not come out in that scenario. I’m usually alone. Any time you see my name on a song, I wrote it, usually, alone."