Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Reba McEntire jokes she’s ‘so devastated’ by Taylor Swift dating her ‘crush’ Travis Kelce

2023-10-14 04:51
'Now I can’t have a crush anymore because he’s dating her,' said Reba McEntire
Reba McEntire jokes she’s ‘so devastated’ by Taylor Swift dating her ‘crush’ Travis Kelce

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Reba McEntire, '70s star is not happy with Taylor Swift’s new romance and the reason is hilarious.

The country legend revealed she had a “crush” on Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce who is now dating the pop superstar.

“I had a crush on him,” McEntire said on Today, “Now I can’t have a crush anymore because he’s dating her.”

Who is Reba McEntire's boyfriend?

McEntire has been in a relationship with actor Rex Linn since 2020, but he knows about her admiration for Kelce and his teammate Patrick Mahomes.

The singer, who is promoting her new book 'Not That Fancy: Simple Lessons on Living, Loving, Eating, and Dusting Off Your Boots' further jokes she is “so devastated” by the news and jokes that Kelce is her “boyfriend that cheated on” her.

“When he and Taylor started dating, Rex said, ‘Your boyfriend’s got another girlfriend,’” McEntire said, adding “I said, ‘Rub it in.’”

Travis Kelce praises Taylor Swift

Swift made headlines last month when she attended Kelce’s game against the Chicago Bears and sat with his mother Donna Kelce.

She also showed up at two more of his recent games and cheered for him with some celebrity friends and Mahomes’ wife Brittany Mahomes.

Kelce praised Swift on his New Heights podcast and said everyone in his suite had “nothing but great things to say about her.”

“She looked amazing, everybody was talking about her in a great light,” he said.

“To see the slow-motion chest bumps, to see the high fives with mom, to see how, you know, Chiefs Kingdom was all excited she was there – that s**t was absolutely hysterical and it was definitely a game I’ll remember, that’s for damn sure,” he continued.

Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce are taking their romance to the next level

The pop superstar and the NFL star are reportedly planning a romantic weekend getaway, TMZ reports.

The couple will enjoy some quality time together after Swift supported Kelce at his game on Thursday night, October 12.

He and his team, the Kansas City Chiefs, crushed the Denver Broncos with a 19-8 victory.

TMZ reports it’s not clear where the lovebirds will go for their weekend trip. It could be Kansas City, Mo, or somewhere else.

Tags news