Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Josh Allen dating Hailee Steinfeld? Buffalo Bills quarterback laments lack of privacy from constant media attention

2023-08-04 15:46
Josh Allen and Hailee Steinfeld were first publicly linked in late May when they were spotted together in New York City on a double date
Is Josh Allen dating Hailee Steinfeld? Buffalo Bills quarterback laments lack of privacy from constant media attention

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK: Buffalo Bills quarterback Josh Allen has seemingly acknowledged his blossoming romance with actress Hailee Steinfeld. In a recent interview on the 'Pardon My Take' podcast, the 27-year-old athlete expressed discomfort with the lack of privacy in their relationship, admitting it gives him a "gross feeling."

The media first linked Josh and the 26-year-old 'Hawkeye' actress in May. During the interview, the sports star discussed a trip they took together in July, where photos of them sharing a passionate kiss on a boat surfaced.

While the couple has yet to publicly confirm their relationship, the podcast hosts referred to Hailee as Allen's girlfriend during the conversation. Josh did not deny the reference, according to People magazine.

'Insecurity' and ‘gross feeling’ from lack of privacy

Expressing his disbelief at the public interest in their relationship, Josh shared that the invasion of their privacy gave both him and Hailee a sense of "insecurity" and a "gross feeling." They were first publicly linked in late May when they were spotted together in New York City. Shortly after, they were seen on what seemed to be a double date with friends in the Big Apple. Prior to dating Hailee, Josh was in a relationship with Brittany Morgan Williams since 2017, but they split in April.

Following the breakup, Brittany removed content featuring Josh from her main Instagram page and unfollowed him, as per reports from the New York Post. Meanwhile, Josh and Hailee were seen enjoying a sushi date with friends at Sushi By Bou restaurant in Manhattan.

A photo from the outing, posted on a friend's Facebook page, showed the cheerful group with Josh affectionately draping his arm over Hailee's shoulders as they held hands. The couple's wish for privacy is understandable, as the media attention surrounding their romance has been overwhelming and invasive.

‘I ultimately want someone who supports me’

In July, a separate source shared with Daily Mail that Josh and Hailee's relationship has taken a more serious turn, and that the quarterback is considering taking things to the next level. The insider revealed that Josh is genuinely committed to Hailee and has expressed his desire to propose to her with a ring, even before winning a Super Bowl ring. Before his full-time training for the upcoming football season began, the couple enjoyed a relaxing summer vacation together in Mexico.

Before her relationship with Allen, Steinfeld had been romantically linked with media personality Cameron Smoller and former One Direction member Niall Horan until their split in 2018. During an interview with People, prior to the romance rumors with Josh in May, Hailee discussed being single and what she sought in a partner. She said. “I ultimately want someone who supports me and who I can support and cheer on and be their biggest fan.”

Tags news