Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is IShowSpeed a Shah Rukh Khan fan? YouTuber reacts to Bollywood king's movie 'Jawan' preview: 'What the hell is this'

2023-07-12 17:51
IShowSpeed said, 'What the f**k is this, is this like a new Avengers movie, what the hell is this, this is like some Batman Superman'
Is IShowSpeed a Shah Rukh Khan fan? YouTuber reacts to Bollywood king's movie 'Jawan' preview: 'What the hell is this'

Darren Watkins, an American YouTuber known as IShowSpeed, gained attention for his indoor display of Pikachu fireworks. Additionally, he marked the achievement of reaching 18 million subscribers on YouTube by showcasing his intense reactions. As a popular influencer, he astounded his vast following with an impressive stage performance at Rolling Aloud in Portugal.

During one of his recent live streams, he watched the highly anticipated movie prevue 'Jawan' featuring renowned Bollywood star Shah Rukh Khan. Speed captivated his numerous followers with his aggressive reactions, exclaiming "What the hell is this?"

The movie ‘Jawan’ is scheduled for its premiere on September 7, 2023. Jawan is an action-packed drama eagerly anticipated by millions of followers. The prevue of the movie hit over 112 million views and took the internet by storm.

‘What the hell is this!’

During the reaction video, IShowSpeed's initial reaction to the thrilling prevue seemed one of confusion. However, as the video unfolded with adrenaline-pumping stunts, accompanied by explosions and fiery visuals, the wide-eyed YouTuber couldn't contain his excitement, and exclaimed, ''Who does it look fire!''

He further shared his reactions, What the f**k is this? What the f**k is this? Is this like a new Avengers movie, What the hell is this? This is like some Batman Superman. I don't know why this movie looks fired over the shell of fire, It's a wine to me why does this movie look fire?” He also said, “It looks like the man city manager, so why does this movie look fire all that sh**t Just bro, why did that just make me want to watch that movie What the hell?”

In a comical instance, he enthusiastically shouted out Virat Kohli's name when Shah Rukh Khan made his entrance from the crowd in the 'Jawan' prevue. IShowSpeed further expressed his amusement by likening the clip to a new 'Avengers' movie. Moreover, he drew comparisons between 'Jawan' and iconic franchises like Batman, DC, and Call of Duty.

'He compared him to PEP'

After watching the reaction of Speed, fans started sharing their thoughts. One fan said, "He compared him to PEP." Another user said, "Pep is lucky to be compared w shah rukh." Another user tweeted, "He didn't watch the last part.” One Twitter user said, "He's found Goldmine in Indian audience and he's truly milking it now .. fairplay though..." Another Twitter user said, "What's funny is he was shouting virat kohli on the football match India won. My guy doesn't even know Kohli! But he gets views of teenagers as his channel is lol."