Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Kaley Cuoco reveals she is suffering from Tendonitis 3 months after welcoming daughter Matilda: 'They call it mommy wrist'

2023-07-12 01:56
'Tom's working and I'm chilling and playing with the baby. I never thought I would have kids, so this is very special,' said Kaley Cuoco
Kaley Cuoco reveals she is suffering from Tendonitis 3 months after welcoming daughter Matilda: 'They call it mommy wrist'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Kaley Cuoco is a proud mother and she doesn’t mind the challenges that come with it! ‘The Big Bang Theory’ alum, in her latest Instagram Story, revealed that she’s suffering from tendonitis - or ‘mommy wrist.’ She wrote over the photograph which had her wrist bandaged, “They call it ‘mommy wrist,’” And added, “Are You? Kidding? Me?” The snap appeared to be taken in the living room and a dog can be spotted in the background too.

Cuoco welcomed her daughter Matilda with partner Tom Pelphrey in March as the following story was a repost of the three enjoying family time. The 37-year-old has said that the pair wants to have more babies in the future. “Yeah, we do." She further said, "We were like, boom, boom, boom. We're in sync. We're not 20 anymore — we were like, 'We doing this or not?' The ‘Based on a True Story’ star previously admired Pehphrey’s ‘dad abilities,’ "I cannot believe how natural he is, how much he loves it. I mean, when we were in the hospital, he did everything — every diaper, he's the swaddle king," she told. "All the nurses said, 'Oh my God, you're the best guy swaddler we've ever seen.'"

'Tom's working and I'm chilling'

Cuoco even pointed out the resemblance between the father and daughter. "She looks exactly like him. And he has a very distinct voice, so when he talks to her, she's like 360. Her head turns around, and she's like, 'I know that voice.' It's very sweet," she said.

She also told People about how she’s enjoying her new role as a ‘stay-at-home mom, "Tom's working and I'm chilling and playing with the baby. I never thought I would have kids, so this is very special.” She added. "Neither of us thought we would be here."

'Tom and I are very natural'

On welcoming their baby, ‘The Flight Attendant’ star mentioned that "so many things people tell you," and people recommended her to "read books" before welcoming her daughter, however, Cuoco admitted, "I didn't read s---."

"Tom and I are very natural and we kind of go with the flow. We found that [Matilda] really tells us what she wants when she wants it, and we're not stuck on any weird schedule."

The ‘Meet Cute’ actress candidly admitted that the help she got from both families contributed to her bond with Tom, “Our relationship has survived because we have all this help with this baby. My mom is the best, and actually, so is Tom's mom. They come in, they help, they don't overstep. ... We're very lucky."

Tags news