Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Charity Lawson's mother? Vickie Lawson interrogates Joey Graziadei ahead of 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 finale

2023-08-22 06:48
Joey Graziadei tries to impress Charity Lawson's family on 'The Bachelorette' finale
Who is Charity Lawson's mother? Vickie Lawson interrogates Joey Graziadei ahead of 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 finale

COLUMBUS, GEORGIA: For Charity Lawson, it all comes down to the three-hour Season 20 finale of 'The Bachelorette' on ABC on August 21, 2023. ABC has an inside look at what happens when she welcomes home one of her last three men.

As we prepare for the season finale of 'The Bachelorette' on ABC this week, Charity will have a lot of pivotal moments. The biggest surprise, though, is that her mother has a significant part to play in what happens next.

We all know that meeting family is crucial at the finals, but Charity values her mother much more. This is someone she listens to and relies on, and she's coming to her for assistance.

Charity Lawson's mother Vickie plays important role in her life

Charity's mother Vickie presently resides in Columbus, Georgia, with her husband David. She has various social media profiles, although they are primarily private.

Vickie is 64 years old, according to Gossip Next Door. She is a loving mother who has supported Charity in both of her Bachelor Nation experiences.

Joey Graziadei meets Charity's mother

Charity introduces Joey Graziadei to her family in the promo clip. "I’m really excited to meet Charity’s family. I know that her family’s opinion means the world to her. The only thing I can do is kind of mess it up," he says.

"I want to start off by saying my feelings for Charity are very real, and I’ve obviously told her now that I’m in love with her, and that means a lot to me," he says as he sits down with her mother.

"If there’s anything you need to know more as a mom, because I know from your side how scary this can be," he further says.

It's a pivotal week in Fiji in 'The Bachelorette' season finale as Charity's search to find forever love concludes. Three guys are fighting for her heart -- software salesman Aaron Bryant, integrative medicine consultant Dotun Olubeko, and tennis star Joey, and she must choose who will meet her family at a stressful rose ceremony.

Charity seeks advice from her family about a decision that would change her life forever as she is torn between two men with whom she envisions a future.

Who is Charity Lawson?

Charity Lawson, who grew up in Columbus, Georgia, is a child and family therapist with a master's degree from Auburn University. She is one of David and Vickie Lawson's three children.

During her undergraduate studies, she volunteered in the campus kitchen and participated in a mentorship program. She moved into mental health counseling to help others.

Who is Joey Graziadei?

Joey Graziadei, a 27-year-old corporate sales professional turned tennis coach from Royersford, Pennsylvania, is most known for his appearance on 'The Bachelorette's 20th season. He worked in corporate sales after graduating from West Chester University with a degree in media studies and communications.

He eventually shifted his professional interests to tennis and relocated to Hawaii. Joey defines himself as "an avid star gazer" and a "die-hard fan" of the Green Bay Packers.

'The Bachelorette' airs Mondays at 8 pm EDT on ABC.