Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is Olivia Dunne accused of plagiarism? TikTok star's rival Sydney Smith slams her: 'I should get some credit for my creativity'

2023-08-05 13:54
Sydney Smith chastised Olivia Dunne and accused her of impersonating her in a TikTok video
Is Olivia Dunne accused of plagiarism? TikTok star's rival Sydney Smith slams her: 'I should get some credit for my creativity'

BATON ROUGE, LOUISIANA: Sydney Smith has accused Olivia Dunne of plagiarism. Dunne's TikTok rival, Smith claims that the LSU star impersonated her in a TikTok video, prompting Smith to make a formal request to Dunne on Thursday, August 3.

Senior gymnast Dunne performed a daring backflip on a New Jersey beach in a TikTok video broadcast on Wednesday, August 2. Smith, a popular gymnast from Southern Connecticut State with two million TikTok followers, had previously posted a similar act on a beach in France in July 2023.

'I should get some credit for my creativity'

Dunne has amassed a sizable and loyal fan base. She demonstrated her social media prowess once more by releasing an enthralling video. In the video, the LSU star showed off her gymnastics skills while wearing a bikini on the beach, stunning her millions of followers. "Beachnastics for the win," Dunne captioned the video.

"This is like the second, third time you've copied me," Smith said in the video that she posted on her TikTok account slamming Dunne for copying her moves. I mean I love my fans and all don't get me wrong. I don't care when people copy me. But I feel like I should get some credit for my creativity," she added. Dunne has not yet responded to Smith's accusation.

@sydneyshmity #stitch with @Olivia Dunne ♬ original sound - sydney smith

Olivia Dunne showcased her gymnastic skills

Dunne dazzled her audience with her incredible athleticism. Her regular companion appears to be the beach, and she hinted at an excellent demonstration of talents. LSU's star embraced her inner beach goddess in the mesmerizing video, showing off her style in a stunning black bikini against the tranquil ocean backdrop. TikTok sensation began the clip facing away from the waves, poised and ready.

She did a 360-degree backflip in a matter of seconds, landing gracefully and facing the infinite horizon. The entire performance was performed to the beautiful song of Chrishan's "Sin City," which added to the hypnotic impact. Her caption alluded to her amazing blend of gymnastics and beach vibes, demonstrating her newfound interest in a genuinely impressive and compelling manner.

From TikTok videos to exquisite Instagram pictures, Dunne's social media is a magnificent exhibition of seaside sceneries. She developed the name "beachnastics" to express the perfect marriage of her beach and gymnastics interests. Fans were once again in awe of her extraordinary talent and flair.

@livvy beachnastics for the win:) #foryou #gymnastics #beach ♬ original sound - Drake

Tags news