Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Tarek El Moussa's daughter Taylor calls stepmom Heather Rae Young 'best mom' in 'Selling Sunset' Season 6, fans ask 'what about Christina'

2023-05-24 09:45
While Christina Hall and Heather El Moussa tried to co-parent Taylor and Brayden, they once had an explosive feud
Tarek El Moussa's daughter Taylor calls stepmom Heather Rae Young 'best mom' in 'Selling Sunset' Season 6, fans ask 'what about Christina'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Heather Rae Young recently welcomes her first son, Tristan, with Tarek El Moussa. However, the reality star already became the 'best mom' of her stepdaughter Taylor whom Tarek shares with his ex-wife Christina Hall.

Heather, Tarek and Christina co-parent their children, Taylor and Brayden. They had also faced multiple ups and downs while co-parenting. However, during an episode of 'Selling Sunset' Season 6, Taylor made it clear whom she adored as a mom. Notably, Taylor's big statement about 'best mom' stunned the Netflix show viewers.

RELATED ARTICLES

'She loves to act innocent': 'Selling Sunset' star Heather Moussa slammed as Chelsea Lazkani calls out betrayal

'She's gonna be the best mom': Chrishell Stause praises Heather Rae El Moussa after son Tristan's birth

Taylor calls Heather Rae Young 'best mom'

Tarek and Christina's 12-year-old daughter Taylor praised her stepmother, Heather, in the latest season of 'Selling Sunset.' The Netflix show cast members were celebrating Heather's baby shower in November 202. However, Taylor seems to be 'excited'. Heather entered the special event hand-in-hand with Taylor, her husband Tarek's daughter with ex-wife Christina. Soon after Heather gave a quick speech to thank her guests, Taylor chimed in with a sweet speech. She gushed, "I've known you for four years now, and I just want to say you’re the best mom ever." Taylor added, "I couldn't have asked for anyone else." Taylor further noted, "My dad got lucky. You’re way out of his league."

'What about Christina?'

Taylor's speech brought a storm on social media as they were left stunned. A social media user wrote, "Heather's stepdaughter saying she’s the best mom ever on screen when she has a mom, that everyone knows." Another viewer tweeted, "Can we talk about Heather’s stepdaughter calling her the best mom ever? That’s a big statement." Another user stated, "I just remembered again that Heather stepdaughter said she’s the best mum anyone could ask for. I think her mum is alive and well." Another user asked, "Wait Heathers step daughter said best mom ever…. Come again? What about Christina ????" Another critic added, "Not Tarek's kid telling Heather she's the best mother she's ever had 👀👀 is her biological mom bad vibes?"

Heather Rae Young and Christina Hall put feud aside to co-parent

Christina and Tarek got married in 2009 and welcomed their daughter, Taylor, one year later in 2010 followed by their son, Brayden, in August 2015. However, Christina and Tarek's relationship didn't latest long as they announced their separation in September 2016, months after the police were called to their home for a domestic dispute. However, Tarek the married Heather and the 'Selling Sunset' star has taken responsibility for her stepkids. While Christina and Heather tried to co-parent Taylor and Brayden, they once had an explosive feud. Heather and Christina got into a heated dispute during Brayden's soccer game in May 2022. The feud appeared to be heated up when Tarek and Josh were also engaged in a tense fight and had to be separated by the soccer coach.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.