Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'It's my Instagram page': 'The View' host Ana Navarro gives sassy reply to fan amid 'touristy' Athens vacation

2023-08-28 09:55
From selfies to videos of her sweating in the summer heat, Ana Navarro has shared every little bit with her fans in her latest post from Athens
'It's my Instagram page': 'The View' host Ana Navarro gives sassy reply to fan amid 'touristy' Athens vacation

ATHENS, GREECE: Ana Navarro has shared several parts of her summer in Turkey and Greece with her fans on Instagram and X, formerly known as Twitter.

Sometimes, when she posts pictures and videos on Instagram, ‘The View’ co-host also responds to comments.

While this isn’t a frequent occurrence, it usually is to answer questions about her outfits, or in response to a negative comment, and the latter recently happened after Navarro shared a series of images and videos featuring herself in Athens.

‘The View’ has only another week left until it returns for Season 27 after the summer hiatus. Meanwhile, Navarro is spending some of her last days of summer sweating it out in Athens as she climbs up the Acropolis.

Ana Navarro shares glimpses of her 'touristy' trip to Athens

From selfies to videos of her sweating in the summer heat, Navarro has shared every little bit with her fans in her latest post from Athens.

Navarro wrote, “Mama finally put down the margaritas and went to absorb some culture. You really can’t come to Athens and not go to the Acropolis. Yes, it’s touristy. Yes, it’s crowded. Yes, it’s hot as Hades. And yes, you got to climb steep steps and rocks like a goat.”

She continued, “But it’s the Acropolis, people! I made the mistake of joining a small group of twenty-something hardbodies and was the old-lady in group. Ended up panting like a dog.”

While most of Navarro’s fans swooned over her gorgeous look or courage to climb up, one particular comment stood out, and Navarro was quick to respond.

'The View' host Ana Navarro gives hilarious to fan

One user commented on Ana Navarro’s recent post, “Why is every picture a picture of you??”

‘The View’ co-host responded to the comment on her Instagram post, where she tagged the user and wrote, “Cuz it’s my Instagram page. People usually document the shit they’re going. Would you like me to post a picture of you, instead?”

Since then, the user has not responded back to Navarro’s comment.

Tags news