Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'The View' host Ana Navarro's hilarious White House 'shenanigans' with Gloria Estefan leaves fans in splits

2023-10-20 10:25
Ana Navarro visited the White House to celebrate Hispanic Heritage, where she also met Vice President Kamala Harris
'The View' host Ana Navarro's hilarious White House 'shenanigans' with Gloria Estefan leaves fans in splits

WASHINGTON, DC: ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro visited the White House to celebrate Hispanic Heritage, where she also met Vice President Kamala Harris. However, Navarro had an interesting story to tell her fans.

On Instagram, Navarro shared a “true story” of singer Gloria Estefan, her clutch bag, and the White House.

Navarro's fans had a good laugh at the situation Estefan found herself in, all due to a bag she was holding.

Navarro also posed with Estefan and her bag, and fans couldn’t help but swoon over the two women, as they praised them in the comment section.

Ana Navarro details a ‘true story’ at the White House

‘The View’ host Ana Navarro shared pictures and a video as she told her fans about the incident before she and Gloria Estefan entered the White House.

Navarro wrote, “True story: Yesterday, @gloriaestefan, @emilioestefanjr and I walked to the @whitehouse gate. (Sounds like [the] beginning of a joke). We were invited to the White House #HispanicHeritage celebration.”

“Gloria gets stopped and told she can’t go in with her clutch bag. It’s really cute. The handle is shaped so you can put your fingers through it,” continued Navarro.

‘The View’ host then shared the kicker, “I literally heard the police officer tell Gloria, “Ma’am, you can’t go into the White House with brass knuckles.”

Navarro then detailed the second part of the story, “Fortunately, her right-hand woman, Heather, was there and they switched bags on the sidewalk, under a tree.”

“Oh, and all three of us also forgot to bring our invitations, which you need to show at the door. Cuz you know, you don’t just come off the street and get into the White House. I felt like I was in a Seinfeld episode. We finally made it in and had a lovely night,” concluded Navarro.

She shared pictures of Estefan’s bag, and also a picture of them together. In addition, ‘The View’ host Ana Navarro also applauded Vice President Kamala Harris, and how she “powerfully addressed the Israel-Hamas war.”

Ana Navarro’s fans applaud her ‘shenanigans’

As Ana Navarro shared her story with Gloria Estefan before entering the White House, one fan wrote, “Not Gloria Estefan with the brass knuckles,” and another said, “Hysterical! Thanks for sharing.”

Fans continued to applaud Navarro’s “true story” and also complimented her, “That's hilarious! It was great to see you guys. P.s your outfit was 🔥” and another wrote, “What a story lol! Now I know never to bring knuckles anywhere and you looked amazing.”

“I think Gloria looks very classy! Glad you got in,” wrote one fan, and another commented, “I live for your shenanigans Ana!”

Tags news