Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Taylor Swift's 'casual' dig at 'sorcery' allegations goes viral as Swifties swoon

2023-11-14 14:52
Pop sensation Taylor Swift praised fans for creating videos and 'casting spells' during 'The Eras Tour' concert film
Taylor Swift's 'casual' dig at 'sorcery' allegations goes viral as Swifties swoon

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Taylor Swift, the beloved pop sensation, is no stranger to controversy, but her recent Instagram post has stirred up a cauldron of new accusations.

In a post on Instagram, the icon uploaded a video with the caption, "Never beating the sorcery allegations" sparking widespread discussion among internet users.

Taylor Swift posts appreciation post for beloved fans

However, this is not the first time the 'Lover' singer addressed the sorcery allegations.

In a social media snapshot shared on October 19, the 33-year-old singer wrote, "What a truly mind-blowing thing you've turned The Eras Tour Concert Film into. I've been watching videos of you guys in the theaters dancing and prancing and recreating choreography, creating inside jokes, casting spells, getting engaged, and just generally creating the exact type of joyful chaos we're known for."

While Swifties reveled in the acknowledgment of their creative endeavors, not everyone joined the celebration. Kandiss Taylor, a former fan, took issue with the mention of "casting spells" and promptly voiced her dissent on X—the social network formerly known as Twitter.

"Did you really just praise your fans for making videos with your music and 'casting spells' @taylorswift13?" Kandiss questioned in her tweet. "What is wrong with you? I have heard from others that attended this last tour that you had some satanic nods in your show. I didn't want to believe it."

Kandiss Taylor slams Taylor Swift

Kandiss, a former Republican Georgia governor candidate, described herself as a "Christian" and "Host of Jesus" in her bio.

Identifying herself as a "fan from day one," Kandiss accused Swift of celebrating witchcraft and expressed deep disappointment, questioning Swift's alignment with Christianity.

"I know you've claimed to love Jesus. I know you claimed to be a Christian," Kandiss added. "Now, you've not only drifted and backslid. You're influencing innocent minds to be enticed with the dark side of spirituality. I am so beyond disappointed."

She warned Swift that her success was a divine gift and cautioned about the consequences of veering towards what she perceived as the "dark side."

"You have been gifted a HUGE platform," Kandiss said. "It didn't just happen. God breathed on this. He can remove His hand and leave you to the witchcraft and your own devices. Let's see how much Lucifer cares about you or your career. I promise. He doesn't."

Netizens react

A user tweeted, "TAYLOR SWIFT WITCH CONFIRMED." Another added, "And we’re never beating the cult allegations." A third tweeted, "Singer songwriter director doctor sorcerer."

"YOU’RE A MASTERMIND," read a tweet. "TAYVOODOO IS REAL," chimed another.

Tags news