Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Is xQc joining OTK after appearing on Mizkif's stream and surprising fans? Streamer says 'grudges don't last forever'

2023-06-05 15:59
xQc ended the speculation surrounding whether he would be joining the popular streamer OTK
Is xQc joining OTK after appearing on Mizkif's stream and surprising fans? Streamer says 'grudges don't last forever'

AUSTIN TEXAS: Felix Lengyel aka xQc is a popular Twitch streamer who recently ended the speculation surrounding whether he would be joining the popular streamer One True King which is also known as OTK. During the recent live stream of xQc, he was scrolling through the comments from r/LivestreamFail subreddit and found the highly upvoted post which is about the recent collaboration with Matthew Rinaudo aka Mizkif.

xQc has over 11 million followers on Twitch and boasts millions of followers across social media platforms. Mizkif is a Twitch streamer and YouTuber. He is a founding member and co-owner of the gaming organization OTK. He has over 2 million followers on Twitch. Keep on reading to know the xQc's announcement.

'Grudges don't last forever'

xQc announced an update about his decision in joining OTK, “I'm a hypocrite and a dumb f**k if I'm ever a part of OTK" He also mentioned his previous feud with Mizkif, “Grudges don't last forever.” He then went on to say, "How is that a clip?! I get to his house. Oh, my god! Chat, spoiler alert... when there's a discourse between people, sometimes, the grudges don't last forever. Oh, my god! Look at that! I'm about to do something crazy! I'm about to walk in. Watch this! I walked into a room."

xQc explained his decision, "Okay. You want to know why? It's not because of OTK themselves. It's because it's an overall org philosophy. I don't really want to be a part of an org. That's it. It has nothing to do with them. It has nothing to do with them!"

'Good for x for not joining'

After xQc's update, one of the YouTube users said, "Nobody knows what otk is, good for x for not joining x has more popularity than the entirety of otk combined". Another wrote, "OTK doesn’t want you lil bro." Another user commented, "Oh wow editor is zooming with these clips". Another fan said, "Somebody make a video of lil bro going back on his word, he got the ice watch even tho time is free, he got the gucci clothes, bought a car, became friends with Hasan, mizkif list goes on .....". The other wrote, "OTK-C train rent free". The last user said, "org just means 'group of creators that nobody has heard of, that cannot support themselves coming together to bottleneck views and traffic for little content value with a ton of behind the scenes baggage/ drama and financial trouble.'"

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online