Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'They got it from their mama': P Diddy's daughters The Combs Twins stun Internet with uncanny resemblance to late mom Kim Porter

2023-05-26 16:26
In a jaw-dropping Instagram post, P Diddy unveiled a dazzling photo shoot capturing The Combs Twins' striking resemblance to their late mother
'They got it from their mama': P Diddy's daughters The Combs Twins stun Internet with uncanny resemblance to late mom Kim Porter

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: P Diddy recently gifted his adored daughters, the Combs Twins — D'Lila and Jessie, on their 16th birthday. Following the tragic loss of their mother, Kim Porter, to pneumonia in 2018, these inseparable sisters have forged an unbreakable bond with their devoted father. The Combs Twins have always been very passionate about fashion and they have been pursuing professional modeling for a while now.

In a jaw-dropping Instagram post, P Diddy unveiled a dazzling photo shoot capturing The Combs Twins' striking resemblance to their late mother, fueling the internet's joy and excitement. The series of photos uploaded also has a photo of Chance Combs who is another daughter of Diddy.

RELATED ARTICLES

Bad to worse for Ye: Diddy replaces Kanye to become second wealthiest hip-hop artist in the world

Who are P Diddy's children? Four of rapper's SIX children walk the Billboard Music Awards red carpet

P Diddy posts a photoshoot of The Combs Twins

P Diddy's captivating photo series, featuring the dynamic Combs Twins and their equally remarkable sibling, Chance. This stunning photoshoot, orchestrated by a renowned magazine company, showcases the twins in four vibrant shots, while Chance graces the lens in two captivating images. Diddy made the caption saying, "I’m so proud of The Combs Queens. They did such a great job on the (tagging the name of the magazine) shoot." He further added by saying, "I’m so proud of you girls!! You all look simply regal, majestic, beautiful & strong. Words can’t even explain!" tagging his daughter later in the comment he stated, "I’m one of the luckiest men in the world!!" he also added, "LOVE" The photo shoot was a work of art.

The striking contrast of red and black backgrounds adds a touch of allure, while three monochromatic captures were also present. The twins effortlessly flaunt their afro hairstyles, with one sister donning a stylish gray top, leather black shirt, and boots, while the other stuns in a black corset top, black skirt, and white gloves, both sporting matching black boots. From their hair gracefully suspended in mid-air to the powerful image of their bound tresses, one sister gazing into the camera with a captivating pose, they exude fierce confidence. As fans showered the comment section with awe and admiration, drawing uncanny resemblances to their late mother.

'They got it from their Mama'

The internet erupted in awe at the twins' uncanny resemblance to their mother Kim, as one user wrote, "They Momma genes all day." Another commented, "They got it from their Mama so beautiful." Fans couldn't contain their excitement, exclaiming, "Amazing like their mom" and recognizing "The Porter Effect and it’s so evident." In the midst of it all, one sentiment stood out: "Kim would be proud." Embracing the joyous celebration, a fan lovingly expressed, "The twins looking just like Kim, and doing what their mom did modeling, I just love it, Chance is so cute and pretty." Amidst the flood of admiration, one resounding sentiment prevailed, "Awesome I know Kim is smiling, following in her footsteps."

Tags news