Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

How tall is Gordon Ramsay? Fans once discussed barefoot height of Michelin-star chef

2023-09-14 16:22
Gordon Ramsay has received a whopping 17 Michelin stars so far
How tall is Gordon Ramsay? Fans once discussed barefoot height of Michelin-star chef

Full NameGordon James Ramsay
Date of BirthNovember 8, 1966
Age56 (as of 2023)
Place of BirthScotland, United Kingdom
Height6 ft 2 in (1.88 m) approx
Weight80 kg (176 lbs) approx
NationalityBritish
Net Worth$220 million
SpouseTana Ramsay (m. 1996)
ChildrenMeghan Ramsay, Jack Scott Ramsay, Holly Anna Ramsay, Mathilda Ramsay, Oscar Ramsay

SCOTLAND, UK: British celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay stands 6 ft 2 in (1.88 m/188 cm) tall.

The 'Hell's Kitchen' star is not only tall, but he also recently underwent a spectacular weight loss of about 55 lbs (25 kg).

He currently weighs about 176 lbs (80 kg), giving a wonderful example of fitness and tenacity.

Ramsay is renowned for his devoted approach to cuisine and has has a strong presence in the culinary world. He has earned a whopping 17 Michelin stars so far.

Gordon Ramsay or Heston Blumenthal: Who is taller?

Heston Blementhal is 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m/170 cm) tall, according to Besttopers. Ramsay is 7 inches taller than the owner of the Fat Duck.

Blumenthal is another celebrity chef known for his experiements with food, particularly in the field of molecular gastronomy.

Blumenthal has been awarded honorary degrees and is an honorary Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry.

Blumenthal's name has only grown through TV and a product range for Waitrose. He owns three Michelin-star restaurants and a pub.

In a Channel 4 interview, Blumenthal disclosed that he was producing a new season of his 'Feast' performances, in which he recently held banquets for a number of celebrities in the Tudor, Roman and Victorian styles.

Blumenthal revealed that he was filming at the Little Chef in Popham, which he renovated for a recent episode of 'Big Chef Takes On Little Chef'.

Fans discuss Gordon Ramsay's height

Rob Paul, a YouTuber, once reacted to a video about Ramsay's height in which the chef was said to be 6 ft 2.5 in (1.89 m/189 cm) tall with shoes.

After watching the video, Paul said, "We saw the 180 centimeter mark and almost six foot which means the bar is sitting on six foot one and a half not six foot two and a half."

He continued, "So, is Gordon six foot two and a half? No, six foot one and a half quite lightly in shoes. Barefoot I'm recording, let's call it six foot and three quarters of an inch."

A fan of Gordon Ramsay commented on YouTuber's video saying, "I do not care how tall gordon is he is always a joy to watch in his tv shows."

Another added, "After making this video I found an old quote from Gordon from 1999 and back then he said 'Barefoot, I am 6ft 1in and 16st and feel in great shape.'"

A third person mentioned, "I think he is a legit 6'1. I have watched so many episodes of him, most of the time he is taller than other men."