Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

MrBeast baited IShowSpeed into BTS deal before Sidemen Charity Match 2023: 'If you let me win, I'll...'

2023-09-20 19:57
IShowSpeed shared some BTS footage from the event where he had a conversation with YouTube king MrBeast
MrBeast baited IShowSpeed into BTS deal before Sidemen Charity Match 2023: 'If you let me win, I'll...'

CINCINNATI, OHIO: With several A-list creators in attendance, this year’s Sidemen Charity Match sparked numerous controversies.

Recently, popular streamer IShowSpeed shared some BTS footage from the event where he had a conversation with YouTube king MrBeast. Let's see what the convesation was all about?

What deal did MrBeast propose to IShowSpeed?

At the Sidemen Charity Match, Mr Beast made his second appearance this year. However, he appeared to be concerned about IShowSpeed, citing his last year's performance where he gave a tough competition to fellow YouTuber KSI.

For context, with more than 180 million subscribers, MrBeast is the most successful individual creator on YouTube. In a recent video shared by IShowSpeed on his YouTube channel, MrBeast is seen coming up to the former to make a deal during the match.

In the video, MrBeast can be heard recalling how IShowSpeed repeatedly ran across the pitch the previous year. He admits he can't match IShowSpeed's speed.

He says, “You have a brilliant stamina, I dont know how you do it”. MrBeast then was clear enough to address that he will try to chase IShowSpeed a few times but is likely to give up fairly quickly. MrBeast then says humorosly, "If you let me score, I’ll not chase you”

Fans were all praise for IShowSpeed

The clip was uploaded on Speed's YouTube channel that has more than 20 million subscribers. Fans were in awe of Speed's conduct and behavior in the entire video. A user wrote, "Speed is still keeping it real despite becoming more and more famous, that's why we support

him."

The second user wrote, "Bro why did this actually make me lowkey a speed fan. Just seeing him being his true self made me esteem him, he's a genuine and chill guy, i like this side of speed."

The third user wrote, "Can we appreciate how much effort slipz puts into being speeds cameraman? kudos to him", while the fourth user wrote, "Bro speed honestly behind the act your such a kind person keep being you big ups."