Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'He sent that 30 million in less than 24 hrs': Internet reacts as Cassie Ventura and Diddy reaches settlement one day after lawsuit

2023-11-18 16:15
The lawsuit, filed on Thursday by Ventura, alleged a disturbing history of abuse, rape, and control by the music producer spanning over a decade
'He sent that 30 million in less than 24 hrs': Internet reacts as Cassie Ventura and Diddy reaches settlement one day after lawsuit

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Internet users are abuzz with speculation as news breaks of a speedy settlement between Sean "Diddy" Combs and Cassie Ventura just one day after the singer filed a lawsuit.

The lawsuit, filed on Thursday by Ventura, alleged a disturbing history of abuse, rape, and control by the music producer spanning over a decade.

The attorney representing Cassie revealed that both sides have "settled the claims to their mutual satisfaction," sparking curiosity about the undisclosed terms of the resolution.

Cassie Ventura and Sean 'Diddy' Combs settlement

While the terms remain confidential, Cassie Ventura expressed gratitude for the support she received during this challenging time.

In her statement, she mentioned, "I have decided to resolve this matter amicably on terms that I have some level of control. I want to thank my family, fans and lawyers for their unwavering support."

Diddy, in his statement, stated, "We have decided to resolve this matter amicably. I wish Cassie and her family all the best."

Casie, filed a lawsuit in a New York federal court, claiming that Combs subjected her to a tumultuous relationship that began when she was 19 and he was 37 in 2005.

The lawsuit alleges a disturbing pattern of “ostentatious, fast-paced, and drug-fuelled lifestyle."

What does the lawsuit against Sean 'Diddy' Combs state?

The legal action asserts that he, described as "prone to uncontrollable rage," subjected her to brutal beatings that involved punching, kicking, and stomping.

The lawsuit further alleges that he supplied her with drugs and coerced her into participating in sexual activities with other men while he observed and recorded the encounters.

As per the allegations in the lawsuit, when she sought to end the relationship in 2018, Combs forcibly entered her Los Angeles residence and perpetrated a sexual assault.

“After years in silence and darkness, I am finally ready to tell my story, and to speak up on behalf of myself and for the benefit of other women who face violence and abuse in their relationships," claimed Cassie.

The lawsuit states, "The truth, however, is that Cassie – Ms Casandra Ventura – was held down by Mr Combs and endured over a decade of his violent behavior and disturbed demands."

Netizens weigh in on the swift settlement between Cassie Ventura and Sean 'Diddy' Combs

The online community shares opinions on the swift resolution between Cassie Ventura and Sean "Diddy" Combs.

A user tweeted, "If this would’ve gone to trial a whole bunch of evidence would’ve came (sic) out. yeah, he definitely did everything she said considering how quickly they came to an agreement."

Another added, "She's sitting on something he absolutely did not want to get out."

"He sent that 30 million in less than 24 hrs," read a tweet.

"cashapp (sic) broke w how fast he sent that s**t," stated a user.

"That’s how you know she told the truth," claimed a user.

Tags news