Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Internet slams Honey Boo Boo as she plans to move in with boyfriend Darlin Carswell before she turns 18: 'She's a child'

2023-07-26 09:45
Honey Boo Boo and Darlin Carswell have been together for nearly three years and are now ready to take new step in their relationship
Internet slams Honey Boo Boo as she plans to move in with boyfriend Darlin Carswell before she turns 18: 'She's a child'

GORDON, GEORGIA: 'Mama June: Family Crisis' Season 6 recently had a happy conclusion with a fairy tale wedding. However, the viewers saw Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson applying for colleges and also getting accepted in two colleges.

However, Honey Boo Boo chose the nursing college in Denver which was quite far from her hometown. Despite the distance, Mama June and Lauryn 'Pumpkin' Efrid allowed Honey Boo Boo to move far away for her better future. However, Honey Boo Boo didn't plan to move alone as her boyfriend Darlin Carswell will join the reality star.

Honey Boo Boo is moving to Colorado with her boyfriend Darlin

Honey Boo Boo is all set to take the next step with her boyfriend Darlin. The 17-year-old reality TV star recently shared that she's moving in with her longtime beau once she heads off to college in the fall. During the latest interview with Entertainment Tonight, Honey Boo Boo said, "I’ll be moving off campus for security reasons and because Dralin is coming with me."

As for what it took for Dralin, 21, to leave Georgia and move to Denver, Colorado, with Alana, where she'll be attending Regis University for nursing, Alana said it was an easy ask. The reality star added, "I think he's more excited to move there than me. He's ready to move out of our small town and experience something new too."

Although the couple has been together for almost three years, it will be their first time living together and Honey Boo Boo couldn't be more excited.

'History repeating itself starting with June having Anna at 15'

Honey Boo Boo is way more excited to move in with Darlin but her followers didn't share similar feelings. A social media user wrote on Reddit, "She’s 17 and will turn 18 next month. She said she’s been with him for almost 3 years so that would put her at 15 when she started dating him. Now he’s going to Colorado with her. I don’t know if he has a job but he gets paid a small amount for each episode he appears in. Sounds like he’s flying on her coat tails….just like all the other guys on this show."

Another person added, "It didn’t take much to convince him to move” yeah I wonder why." Another critic said, "The adults in her life dropped the ball on this like everything in her life. She’s been spending the night with him for months. I don’t care about the age of consent BS, she’s a child and he’s not. Never mind the whole car chase stuff."

One follower wrote, "History repeating itself starting with June having Anna at 15." Another Reddit user noted, "She’s is still 17… she shouldn't have and her family shouldn’t allow this."

Comment
by u/Prize-Advance-4706 from discussion Isn’t she
in MamaJuneFromNotToHot Comment
by u/stilethoe from discussion Isn’t she
by u/buttercupthegreat from discussion Isn’t she
by u/Bassets4ever from discussion Isn’t she
by u/Moist_Yellow_2406 from discussion Isn’t she
in MamaJuneFromNotToHot

Tags news