Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Chrishell Stause's 'Selling Sunset' return hangs in the balance as star accuses producers of fabrication

2023-05-19 13:55
Amid all the drama between Chrishell Stause and the producers of 'Selling Sunset', fans wonder whether Season 6 will be the star's last season
Chrishell Stause's 'Selling Sunset' return hangs in the balance as star accuses producers of fabrication

MIAMI, FLORIDA: Chrishell Stause has been in heat over making "twisting and manipulating" accusations on 'Selling Sunset'. While filming Season 6 of the show, the reality star openly called out the production team. She was also the talk of the town for slamming one of her co-stars for acting "fake" on set.

Amid all the drama between Stause and the producers of the Netflix's reality show, fans wonder whether Season 6 will be the star's last season on the show. Well, this is not the first time that Stause has called out the production for showing a fake storyline. Well, now that the release of the new season is almost on the corner, fans wonder about the future of Stause in the show.

RELATED ARTICLES

'So happy to see you pregnant!': Maya Vander leaves 'Selling Sunset' fans confused with post showing baby bump

‘Selling Sunset’ star Mary Fitzgerald suffers septic miscarriage but plans to 'keep trying'

Is Chrishell Stause leaving 'Selling Sunset' after Season 6?

The US Magazine confirmed the hint of Stause's exit from the show in May 2022. Back then, her return for Season 6 was also not confirmed. However, now that it is certain that the star will be returning for the new season fans wonder whether her future with the show is certain ahead or not. According to the reports, her exit from the show was confirmed in August 2022. The star claimed, "I feel like I was the only one that understood the assignment. I was the only one that said, ‘Hey, this is a show, and I’m going to give the world a show."

Chrishell Stause accuses 'Selling Sunset' producers

Stause made a couple of angry posts early this year. Daily Mail reported that Stause posting a story on Instagram that sparked the drama. She posted a story with snakes and garbage bins in it. The star wrote, "The way reality tv producers twist and manipulate things to create a narrative." The 41-year-old added, "Sucks to not be able to be proud of what you're working on." Stause then tagged Done and Done Productions and added the garbage can emoji. She then uploaded another story where a man catching dozen of papers inside a glass box was there. The star captioned the photo, "Me collecting receipts for when the time comes @done_and_done_productions."

She further slammed the production house saying, "Or scrap this fake narrative bc don't forget we have voices too. Viewers do NOT want manufactured drama." She then tagged executive producer Skyler Wakil, founder of the company Adam Divello, and another producer Sundee M. Even though there was no response to the accusations but it was certain that Stause was not happy with the show and has no intention to continue.

'Selling Sunset' Season 6 is set to premiere on Friday, May 19, 2023, on Netflix.