Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton breaks down in tears as she addresses ex Caleb Willingham's death: 'I loved that man, I still do'

2023-07-03 11:21
Caleb Willingham's cause of death hasn't been revealed yet, although the Internet suspects it was due to extreme obesity
'1000-lb Sisters' star Tammy Slaton breaks down in tears as she addresses ex Caleb Willingham's death: 'I loved that man, I still do'

EVANSVILLE, INDIANA: Tammy Slaton who has been distraught by her estranged husband Caleb Willingham's death took to social media to address how she feels. The '1000-lb Sisters' star posted a heartbreaking video on TikTok in which she was seen crying profusely.

Tammy trembled in tears while opening up about her ex-husband's death at the young age of 40. Meanwhile, Tammy's sister, Amy Slaton, also paid an emotional tribute to her brother-in-law. However, Willingham's cause of death hasn't been revealed yet, although the Internet suspects it was due to extreme obesity.

Tammy Slaton misses Caleb Willingham like 'crazy'

Tammy recently replied to a fan's comment on TikTok with a heartbreaking two-minute response. She looked devastated in a dimly lit room while wiping her teary eyes with her top. She said, "Yeah, we were having problems, but I loved that man, and I still do." The reality star added, "I miss him like crazy, but I wanted to thank everybody for- I'm sorry." Tammy who could barely keep going paused to cry. She continued, "Thank you, everybody, for your comments. I appreciate it, I really do." Tammy added she is thankful Caleb is "not in pain anymore." Tammy said, "I know he's in a better place." "Thank you all from the bottom of my heart, I really loved him," Tammy concluded and blew a kiss to the camera.

@tammyslaton2020 Replying to @sandracrause8 im sorry im crying but just because im crying doesn’t mean im not strong ive got this #familystrongforcaleb ♬ original sound - Tammy slaton

'Crying makes you stronger'

Tammy and Caleb fans took to the comment section and sent condolences to her. A social media user wrote, "Aww don't apologize I'm so sorry for your loss Stay strong Tammy you will get through this it will take a little time. He is still with you no more pain." A second follower said, "Tammy...grief comes in waves. You are in shock. Take it day by day. I'm so sorry." A third person added, "Tammy I’m so sorry. Just because people don’t always get along doesn’t mean you don’t care. Be sure to lean on those around you for support." A fourth user penned, "Crying makes you stronger." One more fan added, Don't apologize. You cry, get mad and let it out and talk about him and cherish the memories💔🙏🙏🙏."

Amy Slaton pays emotional tribute to brother-in-law Caleb Willingham

Tammy's sister, Amy, also came forward with a touching message for the reality star's late husband. The television personality took to her TikTok profile to share a throwback photo as she hugged the couple on their wedding day in November 2022. In the snap, Amy posed in between Caleb and Tammy, who were dressed in wedding attire and sitting together in their side-by-side wheelchairs.

Amy grinned brightly in the center, wearing a gold bridesmaid dress and a bouquet of flowers. The reality star wrote in the video, "I can't believe I'm even making this post, but today GOD called my big brother home." Meanwhile, Amy wrote in the caption, "R.I.P. Caleb Willingham aka Killla K aka Double K aka one-half of the dynamic WWF tag team champions The W Boys aka my biggest supporter in anything I do. You will be forever loved and missed. Until we meet again."

Tags news