Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Stephanie Shepherd? Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber join stars at Kim Kardashian's ex-assistant's wedding

2023-06-27 15:28
Stephanie Shepherd, who later rose to the position of COO of Kardashian West Brands, wasn't happy working under Kourtney Kardashian
Who is Stephanie Shepherd? Justin Bieber and Hailey Bieber join stars at Kim Kardashian's ex-assistant's wedding

BEVERLY HILLS, CALIFORNIA: Celebrities including Justin Bieber and Kris Jenner flocked to Beverly Hills to celebrate Kim Kardashian's ex-assistant Stephanie Shepherd's wedding on Sunday, June 25. The former aide got married to Apple Music's global creative director Larry Jackson.

Shepherd and the Kardashian-Jenner family have long since made up, despite a brief falling-out after the assistant was ousted as COO of Jenner's daughter's KKW company. During the wedding ceremony, while Kris looked as gorgeous as usual in all black, Justin, who was accompanied by his wife Hailey Beiber, chose an ultra-casual outfit for the big day. The singer of 'Sorry' worried about a little oversized white shirt that had noticeable wrinkles and he left it out of his black pants.

Who is Stephanie Shepherd?

Stephanie Shepherd was hired as Kim Kardashian's personal assistant in 2013. However, a source close to the Kardashian family told People in November 2017 that Kim decided to fire Shepherd after four years of employment. "Kim made a decision to let Stephanie go," the insider said. "She was a good assistant, but when Stephanie wanted to transition into a larger role with Kim's brand and businesses, it just didn't work. Kim gave her the chance, but after a short period of time it became clear that Stephanie just didn't have the knowledge to take on a role like that. Kim made an executive decision to part ways." The source also said that the ex-assistant is "still friendly with the other sisters, but she and Kim aren't really speaking."

Shepherd began dancing for the Cleveland Cavaliers at the age of 18 before she met Kardashian. She explained in a 2017 interview with Refinery29 that she worked part-time at a gym after relocating from Cleveland to Los Angeles before meeting choreographer Mikey Minden, who hired her to work as an assistant for him and his most important client: Erika Girardi. "When I say I came from a small town, I mean that I would pass cows driving to school. It was country life: bonfires and football games. Our nicest restaurant was Olive Garden," she stated. "So when I came out here, it was a whole different thing. I had never seen a Range Rover. I hadn't really traveled; I didn't know what Givenchy was or how to pronounce it. Mikey and Erika took me under their wing and taught me everything. We traveled the world together. They both opened my eyes to so much about being a hard-working, meticulous assistant, yes, but also just all the things life can offer."

Shepherd, who later rose to the position of COO of Kardashian West Brands, wasn't happy working under Kourtney Kardashian, according to a 2017 episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians'. Kourtney Kardashian revealed to Kim, "Just a heads up, we were talking, and she was saying that she didn't know what she wanted to do in life," adding, "She feels, like, maybe she's in a place in life where she's unfulfilled, job-wise." Kourtney continued, "I feel like she's just looking to, like, evolve."

Shepherd met Larry Jackson a few years before they started dating, at West's Life of Pablo tour stop in Miami.

A star-studded affair

Hailey Bieber was chatting with Malika and Khadijah Haqq, who are both close friends of the Kardashian-Jenner family, and Khloe Kardashian in particular, as Justin waited by the side of the crowd gathered outside the venue. Hailey looked gorgeous in a long-sleeved, backless white dress that showed off her slim and toned form. She carried a powder blue handbag and contrasted the sparkling white with her straight brown bob.

Kris looked hot in a long-sleeved black dress with a plunging neckline that showed off lots of cleavage. Her black gloves provided an unusual finishing touch, and her black heels accentuated her stature. The 'Kardashians' star accessorized with massive round earrings that resembled diamonds and carried a chic black clutch. Kris was also spotted arriving along with her partner Corey Gamble.

Jackson probably invited many friends from the music business to the wedding, and Clive Davis, a famed producer, was one of them. The 91-year-old entrepreneur, who revealed his sexual orientation as bisexual in his 2013 autobiography, was observed walking to the location with Greg Schriefer, an interior designer, by his side. Davis wore a formal black suit with a red and white striped tie, while Schriefer was immaculately dressed in a black velvet tuxedo jacket with designer stubble.