Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Heather Locklear and Chris Heisser 'still very much together' but not married even after 3 years of engagement: 'He is not ready'

2023-06-12 15:54
Chris Heisser, a former AMA motocross racer, is reportedly feeling anxious about marriage while Heather Locklear is in no hurry either
Heather Locklear and Chris Heisser 'still very much together' but not married even after 3 years of engagement: 'He is not ready'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Heather Locklear and her fiance Chris Heisser have not yet tied the knot despite their engagement taking place three years ago, an insider told Radar Online. The outlet reported that the actress, who is known for her role as Amanda Woodward on 'Melrose Place', still shares the same feelings for her high school lover, even though the former AMA motocross racer is feeling anxious about getting married.

Locklear, who received four consecutive Golden Globe nominations for Best Actress, recently showed off the new tattoo on her wrist while leaving lunch with her friends in Malibu on May 23. The new ink on her body read Ava, which is the name of her 25-year-old daughter she shares with her rocker ex, Richie Sambora. Before Sambora, the actress was married to Mötley Crue drummer Tommy Lee for 7 years, from 1986 to 1993.

'They're still very much together'

"They're still very much together, but as far as wedding plans, that's off the table and has been for a while because Chris isn't ready," an insider said about the engaged couple. The high-school lovers met as teens and graduated from Newbury High School in 1979. They got back together in 2017 and got engaged in April 2020.

Locklear and Heisser spotted at friend's wedding

Locklear and her fiance went to a friend's wedding a few weeks back and the pair shared a few snaps from the special occasion on her Instagram. "Cheers to Mr. and Mrs. Woods," she captioned a picture that showed their own names written onto what seemed to be their dessert.

Rumors of marriage

Fans started to speculate that the duo got married but the actress later cleared the air, writing, "Oh dear, I did not get married. I'm so sorry it came out differently. I was at a best friend [sic] wedding for who've I've know [sic] all my life." An insider said that it was "very awkward for her to have to explain why she wasn't the bride," although she previously admitted that she would not mind if they never got married in the future. "I'm like, 'You're my man for the rest of my life, whether we get married or not,'" she told People in October 2021. "[A wedding] is so not important. We're together, and we love each other and support each other. And really that's all that matters."