Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Joe Rogan confesses to feeling 'dumb' each time he talks to Elon Musk: ‘He is different’

2023-12-01 14:48
Joe Rogan's 'JRE' podcast has welcomed experts from different fields including Eric Weisstein, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Lex Fridman
Joe Rogan confesses to feeling 'dumb' each time he talks to Elon Musk: ‘He is different’

AUSTIN, TEXAS: In a 2022 episode of the 'Flagrant' podcast hosted by Andrew Schulz and Akaash Singh, Joe Rogan discussed his experiences conversing with Elon Musk, the CEO of Tesla Motors. Despite Joe Rogan's expertise in combat sports, his show has welcomed guests from various fields, including Eric Weisstein, Neil deGrasse Tyson, and Lex Fridman.

During the conversation, Joe Rogan candidly expressed his feelings about talking to Elon Musk, admitting, "I feel intellectually inadequate when conversing with Elon Musk; I become acutely aware of my own limitations." This statement surprised the podcast hosts and garnered significant attention when it went viral on X (formerly known as Twitter)

A clip posted on X went viral in which Rogan talks about chatting with Elon Musk. He said, “I’m f**king dumb; When I talk to Elon Musk, I’m very aware of how dumb I am,” Rogan surprised the hosts with his comments.

“When I talk to Lex Fridman when I talk to Eric Weisstein,” Rogan added, “Eric Weisstein makes me humble.” Coming back to expressing his admiration for Elon Musk, Rogan said, “He’s a different kind of human, man. That’s an unusual combination of characteristics.”

The UFC color commentator said, “He likes to make jokes. He takes a picture of Bill Gates, and then he puts it next to a pregnant man emoji, and it says, ‘here’s a quick way to lose your boner [laughs and continues] or you wanna lose your boner really quick’. That’s what he said; He posted that.”

Rogan believed such a move was something he wouldn’t expect from Musk. He said, “He posted. He’s the richest man in the world, and he’s dunking on other billionaires. You gotta celebrate that.”

Joe Rogan's take on people's 'binary thinking'

Dave Smith was recently invited to appear on 'JRE' podcast. Smith is a political analyst and comedian. During their conversation about the Middle East War, Joe Rogan said that he has become upset with the public's oversimplification of the war's viewpoints.

"Either Israel is evil or Hamas is totally evil. It can't be there's a lot going on. This binary thinking that everybody has in our culture today, where people, we automatically subscribe to what one side thinks," Joe Rogan said.

He added, "If you're on the right, you automatically subscribe to what the right-wing people think. If you're on the left, you subscribe to the left wing. Which wars are we supporting? There are different sides to supporting wars."

Tags news