Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Miley Cyrus receives fan support after explaining decision to quit touring, citing discomfort of 'sleeping on a moving bus'

2023-05-25 06:58
'I’m constantly creating and innovating new ways that I can stay connected to the audience without sacrificing my own essentials', said Miley Cyrus
Miley Cyrus receives fan support after explaining decision to quit touring, citing discomfort of 'sleeping on a moving bus'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Days after Miley Cyrus revealed in an interview that she has no plans to tour in the near future because she does not want to get out of her comfort zone. The singer confirmed she would not be going on tour for her 'Endless Summer Vacation' album.

"This has nothing to do with a lack of appreciation for the fans & everything to do with I simply don’t want to get ready in a locker room. Which is the reality of life on the road," the popstar explained in a statement she shared on her Instagram on Wednesday, May 24.

READ MORE

'They come over': Miley Cyrus reveals she only hangs out with gay men

Maxx Morando: 2023 net worth and 3 unknown facts about Miley Cyrus' boyfriend

'I’m just on my Endless Summer Vacation'

The 'Wrecking Ball' singer further said that she no longer prefers the tour bus life as her fashion choices would not go along with it. "These looks I’ve been turning don’t travel well. The archival looks don’t fold. I just don’t want to sleep on a moving bus," the 'Hannah Montana' star wrote.

However, she made it clear that her decision to stay away from touring for a while has nothing to do with her fans. "When I win, we win. Even if I don’t see them face to face every night at a concert, my fans are felt deeply in my heart. I’m constantly creating and innovating new ways that I can to stay connected to the audience I love – without sacrificing my own essentials," she wrote.

The 30-year-old singer also shared that "some of the best days of her life" was when she performed for her fans, as reported by PageSix. "We will continue this journey together as we have for the last almost two decades," she wrote.

Cyrus promised her followers that she will return to touring when she would change the way she feels about it. "If you’ve been following my career you know that I always change and the way I feel about that could too. Love you forever, I’m just on my Endless Summer Vacation," she concluded her Instagram post.

'I feel like Miley is struggling mentally'

Responding to Cyrus' social media post, fans rushed to show their support for her. "We love you so much and would never want you to sacrifice your health or happiness for anything. We miss you and the connection we used to have when you interacted with us more. Please heal as fast as possible and come back to us as soon as you’re ready. You mean the world to us," a fan wrote on Twitter while another fan wrote, "I'm sorry you have to deal with all the hate new fans (because I just can't call them smilers) been throwing left and right. We know you, we've been here for a long time and it'll always be like that. Enjoy your peace, live your life, and thanks for being you."

Concerned about the singer's mental health, a fan tweeted, "I feel like Miley is struggling mentally and physically and we need to give her some space instead of constantly harassing her and demanding things from her as if she’s not human. Love u Miley always and forever."

"I so wanted to see you tour with this album or do an intimate show in LA but I totally understand!! Love you @MileyCyrus and your album is so bomb!! Listen every day if not multiple times a day!!", a user wrote while another person opined, "Thanks for clarifying, although you didn't have to. We understand that you are a human being too, and the most important thing is that you feel good about yourself. You have made me very happy throughout my life, and you are my inspiration. I will support you no matter what."

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.