Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Are Nick Kici and Jawahir Khalifa from Season 4 still together? 'Too Hot To Handle' winners raise concern among fans with sudden split

2023-07-14 14:45
Fans are perplexed by Nick's behavior and suspect that he is struggling to cope with his separation from Jawahir
Are Nick Kici and Jawahir Khalifa from Season 4 still together? 'Too Hot To Handle' winners raise concern among fans with sudden split

TURKS AND CAICOS, BRITISH OVERSEAS: Given their early rule-breaking, Jawahir Khalifa and Nick Kici looked like an odd couple to get down on 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 4. But Lana worked her magic, and by the Season 4 finale, Jawahir and Nick had won the big prize of $89,000 and appeared to be ready to commit. But, do Nick and Jawahir still have a relationship after 'Too Hot to Handle'? Here's what we know about the current relationship status of the Season 4 winners.

Does 'Too Hot to Handle' result in long-term love? After Season 4, Jawahir revealed how far her relationship with Nick had progressed.

Are Nick and Jawahir still together?

Jawahir and Nick, the Season 4 winners of 'Too Hot To Handle,' have officially announced their split, and fans want to know how the duo is managing their breakup. The couple was one of 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 4's fan favorites, and audiences cheered them on from the outset. Jawahir and Nick shared the $89,000 prize pool and went away with a bright future. Viewers had no idea that the couple's romance would end months after the show aired.

When all the single men and women arrived at the Caribbean resort, every guy on 'Too Hot to Handle' save Nick had his sights set on Kayla Richart. He was open about his affection for Jawahir. Nick contacted Jawahir and convinced her to forget her former affection for the program. The pair had the most incredible trip on 'Too Hot to Handle', from violating a few rules to overcoming their worries. Following the show's conclusion, viewers hoped that Nick and Jawahir would remain together, but they were unable to make their relationship work.

embed Instagram post

Why did Jawahir and Nick break up?

Unfortunately, the pair is no longer together. "Towards the end of the relationship, I started to learn that I wanna go a different direction, and he wants to go to music," Jawahir revealed. "And I want to go into acting and modeling. And he wants to be based in the US, and at the time, I didn’t really know if I was ready to be based there. So we just came to an agreement that it was best that he went his way and I went my way."

The model stated that this was her first heartbreak. She's single and not looking for a new relationship, since she wants to focus on her profession and herself.

embed Instagram post

Where is Jawahir now?

Jawahir spoke on 'The Wayne Ayers Podcast' and told the truth about her and Nick's breakup. They were "both" culpable, according to Jawahir; but while she claimed she never cheated on Nick, she also said she suspected Nick of cheating. She stated that Nick would openly flirt with ladies in front of her on occasion, and that he erased chats on his phone so Jawahir wouldn't see them.

"I did suspect of him cheating in our relationship. He was deleting conversations off his phone, and we would go to a yoga place, and he would be like flirting with a girl at the yoga place."

When they went to yoga, Jawahir described a specific circumstance, and Nick couldn't bring himself to introduce Jawahir as his girlfriend, instead he remained mute while speaking with the other woman. Furthermore, Jawahir claims that she subsequently discovered Nick was talking back and forth with this girl.

embed Instagram post

Where is Nick now?

Fans observed Nick's affection for Jawahir as he showed genuine emotion for her in 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 4. Netflix revealed all the competitors' relationship statuses in an Instagram video. Since the release of 'Too Hot to Handle,' Jawahir has confirmed that she is single and not looking for another romance. Fans were concerned about Nick after Jawahir's revelation and wanted to know how he was doing with the split. During an Instagram Q&A, a fan asked Nick, "Genuinely, how are you?", to which Nick answered that he has been doing great. He is traveling and pursuing a musical career.

Nick has been posting dodgy things on Twitter and Instagram since his separation from Jawahir. Fans of 'Too Hot to Handle' are outraged by Nick's behavior, which appears to be undermining his relationship with Jawahir. Nick recently tweeted that 'Too Hot to Handle' Season 4 was "the lowest point of the next 5 years of my life." Nick sent out another dubious tweet a few days ago, claiming, "You make your mistakes, your mistakes never make you." Fans are perplexed by Nick's behavior and suspect that he is struggling to cope with his separation from Jawahir.

'Too Hot to Handle' fans can hope for another successful couple with a longer run when the show returns with Season 5 on Netflix on Friday, July 14.