Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'America's Got Talent' Season 18: Who is Enishi? Japanese video gamer takes 'face changing' to new heights

2023-07-19 06:54
Enishi showcases his unique comedic face-changing performance on 'AGT' Season 18, confidently asserting that he is the sole practitioner of the captivating act
'America's Got Talent' Season 18: Who is Enishi? Japanese video gamer takes 'face changing' to new heights

PASADENA, CALIFORNIA: 'America's Got Talent' continues to showcase the most extraordinary talents, and among the 15 contestants auditioning in the upcoming episode is Enishi, a Japanese video gamer with an astonishing ability to change faces in less than a second, adding a unique twist to the competition.

As the auditions progress this week, viewers can anticipate an array of awe-inspiring performances, ranging from viral sensations to mesmerizing magicians, nimble acrobats, captivating dancers, powerful vocalists, and even remarkable talents from other 'Got Talent' shows worldwide. Guiding the contestants and the audience through this thrilling journey is the charismatic host Terry Crews, while the esteemed judging panel comprised of Howie Mandel, Heidi Klum, Simon Cowell, and Sofia Vergara adds their expertise and excitement to the mix.

Who is Enishi?

Enishi, a remarkable talent hailing from Japan, will mesmerize audiences with his captivating face-change act that involves the skillful manipulation of masks, all executed in a comedic and entertaining fashion. As a master of this unique art form, Enishi brings a touch of playfulness to the stage, infusing his performances with elements inspired by the immersive world of video games.

With a distinctive flair for comedy, Enishi's face-changing prowess sets him apart from his peers, boldly claiming to be the only one honing his craft in this particular comedic style. Each transformation is a testament to his meticulous practice and unwavering dedication, showcasing the versatility and agility of his expressions as he effortlessly morphs from one character to another. Additionally, he has also performed at many events around Las Vegas, as revealed by his Instagram posts.

Enishi on 'AGT' Season 18

Enishi announced his participation in 'AGT' Season 18 via an Instagram post. He wrote, "I don't know if I'm communicating well because I don't speak English, but I have happy news!!! I have been selected to appear on America's Got Talent, Season 18, on July 18th at 8 pm on NBC! Watch the most glorious two minutes of my life!! It's going to be too dazzling, so get your sunglasses ready! Thank you so much to everyone who has supported me!"

He has also been teasing his followers about his appearance on 'AGT' way before the official announcement from his end, with pictures from his adventures in LA.