Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Don't tell me to move again!': 'The View' host Ana Navarro snaps at Sunny Hostin for repeatedly asking her to 'move' from Florida

2023-05-14 13:26
On the May 12 episode of ‘The View’, Ana Navarro snapped at Sunny Hostin for cutting her off and bringing up a personal opinion on the show again
'Don't tell me to move again!': 'The View' host Ana Navarro snaps at Sunny Hostin for repeatedly asking her to 'move' from Florida

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sunny Hostin never fails to get in the headlines for annoying her ‘The View’ co-hosts by constantly getting on their nerves. Not only her co-hosts but even the viewers of the show often slam her for her weird and irritating actions. She was recently slammed by a furious Ana Navarro for repeatedly making the same comment on the show.

Anna Navarro is a Nicaraguan-American political strategist and commentator who resides in Miami, Florida. She was a political commentator for ABC News and later became a host of ‘The View’. She is often seen on various talk shows for her outstanding informative discussion over various political issues. While discussing Joy Behar’s Banned Books segment on Friday, May 12, episode of ‘The View’, Ana snapped at Sunny for cutting her off while speaking and bringing up a personal opinion on the show again.

RELATED ARTICLES

Whoopi Goldberg’s controversial behavior: ‘The View’ host awkwardly exits after ending show early

'The View's Joy Behar is reportedly 'frustrated' by Whoopi Goldberg's 'greed', demands salary parity

Why was Ana Navarro irritated by Sunny Hostin’s comment?

According to the Sun, Sunny reportedly got on Ana's nerves as she constantly repeated the same comment on the show that she should move to another state from Florida. While Ana was speaking about CNN’s Trump town hall backlash on Friday’s broadcast, she was interrupted by Sunny, which made her fume over her co-host's annoying habit. Ana started, “Listen, the problem is that politicians, elected officials, like in my state of Florida, which has gone bananas..”. Before she could complete her viewpoint, she was cut off by Sunny who jumped in, “That’s why you should move”.

Ana felt frustrated and snapped back, “I’m not gonna move. You tell me that all the time and it irritates me! You don’t move, you fight.” Alas, Joy Behar tried to control the situation by asking Ana to finish her point.

Ana Navarro's outburst over Sunny Hostin's repeated comment

Sunny has told Ana to move from Florida on multiple occasions, which has left Ana perplexed as she is tired and irritated by Sunny’s same comment again and again on the show. It happened in April too while they were discussing a movie that was banned in Florida. Ana said, “This has gotten ridiculous,” to which Sunny replied, “You gotta move”. A few seconds later, Ana reacted to Sunny’s comment with disappointment and aggravation. "I'm not gonna move!" she screeched, before adding, "I'm gonna stay in Florida and I'm gonna fight from there."

Ana continued ranting, "So don't tell me to move again! People write me and tell me to move..." Sunny responded, "I think you'd be happier in New York.” Then, Joy tried to calm the situation as things were getting out of hand. Ana wanted to cent out her anger and turning to Joy, said, "No, because they tell me that, they tell me to move, I'm not moving!"