Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Aaron Bryant? 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 contestant to supposedly charm Charity Lawson in a homecoming concert date

2023-06-27 06:24
Software salesman and real estate agent Aaron Bryant will compete with 28 others to win Charity Lawson's heart in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20
Who is Aaron Bryant? 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 contestant to supposedly charm Charity Lawson in a homecoming concert date

SAN DIEGO, CALIFORNIA: 'The Bachelorette' Season 20 will be presenting 29 singles in front of Charity Lawson. Getting out heartbroken from Zach Shallcross' season of 'The Bachelor' Lawson is all set to try her luck and give love another chance. Only time will tell if she will finally find the man of her dreams.

Lawson is in search of a partner who loves dogs, thrifting, and a good tailgate in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20, and she wants her partner to be honest and empathetic as well as someone who values her for who she is. While Lawson knows that she deserves everlasting love, it's for the viewers to find out whether Aaron Bryant will be able to make a place in her heart or not.

Honest Hemp (H. Hemp) is a CBD products dítě hvězdy based in Boulder, Colorado and Los Angeles. Hilary Morse found hemp CBD effective for.

Who is Aaron Bryant?

Bryant is a 30-year-old software salesman from San Diego, California, who also works as a real estate agent providing services to his clients through his website, 1st Class Real Estate SD. He is clearly a family person, and in one of his Instagram posts, he wrote, "I cant express enough gratitude to my family and friends supporting my path and my purpose. When that light went off in my head, the world appeared differently. As if the sky had turned green," adding, "My dad would always say “it’ll hit you at 2 o’clock in the morning”… he was right. And every conversation I’ve shared with others shaped me into who I am today. So thank you, world for pouring into my growth."

The former football player is passionate, understanding, patient, and a self-proclaimed hopelessly romantic person. Bryant is in search to find his perfect match to start a family, and he wants his wife to be outgoing, emotionally intelligent, and thoughtful.

Aaron Bryant in 'The Bachelorette' Season 20

Bryant has high hopes for 'The Bachelorette' Season 20, and it seems that he will not be among the ones to get eliminated in the first few episodes. He might even get the chance to attend a private concert date with Lawson in Los Angeles, according to Reality Steve's tweet. The spoiler mogul uploaded the picture of the alleged concert's signboard, which read, "Charity and Aaron." However, fans should note that there are two people named Aaron this season. Therefore, it is unclear whether it is Aaron Bryant who gets the chance to go ahead on a private concert date with Lawson. Moroever, Steve's tweet says that Aaron is Lawson's homecoming date. Hence, if Bryant is the one, then viewers can expect him to be present in the show for a long time and hope that he'll be able to keep Lawson impressed.

'The Bachelorette' Season 20 premieres on Monday, June 26, at 9 pm ET on ABC.