Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Brandon Montel? 'The Voice' Season 24 judge Reba McEntire dubbed 'ruthless' for blocking singer

2023-10-10 10:51
'The Voice' Season 24 singer Brandon Montel choses Team Gwen Stefani
Who is Brandon Montel? 'The Voice' Season 24 judge Reba McEntire dubbed 'ruthless' for blocking singer

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Brandon Montel managed to ge 4 chair turn. While John Legend turned his chair, Reba McEntire blocked the 'All of Me' singer. But, it seems that she wasted her last blok on John.

The singer introduced himself in the Blind Audition round as a 29-year-old from Memphis, Tennessee. He further went on to tell his story on camera as the singer managed to win each judge's heart.

Brandon sys, "I have been in LA for 6 years now." The budding singer then revealed to be in the "Ballroom culture." He then went on to show some Ballroom culture moves on stage.

Brandon seems to have pretty fan following on social media. He bags 16.1K followers.

Reba was so impressed by Brandon's performance that she wanted him to keep to herself, therefore, used the last block chance on his.

'The Voice' Season 24 coach Reba McEntire dubbed 'ruthless' as she blocks John Legend in Brandon Montel's performance

Brandon sang "Hard Place" by HER. Reba was the first one to turn around her chair for this singer. Soon after that John, Gwen Stefani, and Niall Horan continued to press the button.

After Brandon's performance Reba went on the stage to tease John for blocking him. Turning aorund from Reba, Brandon says, "I can't look. Get away from me."

He went on to slam Reba calling her, "Cold, just ruthless this woman." Reba snapped back, "I'm no dummy." The healthy verbal feud between Reba and John continued.

'Wasted a block': 'The Voice' Season 24 singer Brandon Montel choses Team Gwen Stefani

Despite seeing Reba fight against John to win him, Brandon did not choose to go in her team. After lot of thinking he went on to chose Gwen as his coach.

Well, it seems Reba was desperately looking forward to get Brandon in her team. Seeing the same not happen, the legendary country singer claims, "I guess I kind of wasted a block on John?"

Brandon was Gwen's first person in 5th Blind Audition round. She jumped in excitement as she went on the stage and hugged the singer.

'The Voice' Season 24 airs every Monday and Tuesday on NBC at 8 pm ET.