Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What did Neelam Gill say about Leonardo DiCaprio dating rumors? British model was spotted on 'Titanic' star's yacht

2023-07-29 06:53
'The only reason we have been pictured in the same vicinity is because I have been there with my partner,' said Neelam Gill
What did Neelam Gill say about Leonardo DiCaprio dating rumors? British model was spotted on 'Titanic' star's yacht

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Neelam Gill, who was spotted on Leonardo DiCaprio's yacht has opened up about the dating rumors. The internet went started speculating when the ‘Titanic’ actor was first seen with the Indian-British bombshell on a yacht recently in Porto Cervo, Sardinia. Neelam chose a skimpy blue patterned bikini, as she soaked in the sunshine. The 28-year-old fashion model has appeared on the covers of leading media outlets including Stylist Magazine, Harrods Magazine, and Vogue India.

Moreover, she is a speaker and an activist, who got invited in 2021, by a TEDx Talk event. She shared her thoughts on the topic of ‘Resilience & Recovery,’ showcasing her talent beyond the stage.

What did Neelam Gill say about Leonardo DiCaprio dating rumors?

Neelam Gill, who created history after becoming the first model of Indian descent to sign in for a Burberry campaign, was rumored to be the new lady in Leonardo DiCaprio’s life. However, the British model has settled the dust by posting an Instagram Story. “Just to clear up any rumors … I am not Leonardo DiCaprio’s ‘new flame,'” she wrote.

Gill also talked about the reason she was pictured with the ‘Inception’ star, “In fact, I am in a committed relationship with his good friend, and have been for many months now. The only reason we have been pictured in the same vicinity is because I have been there with my partner. I hope this clears up all the false stories.”

'We are not dating'

Another celebrity who came forward to clarify a rumored love affair with DiCaprio was TV presenter Maya Jama. She was pictured partying last month in Paris, 'I've been minding my business on holiday & said I wouldn't respond/pay attention to any of the silly stories anymore but you need to stop now..That is literally my star sign. We are not dating. Move on please,” she tweeted.

DiCaprio was present at Sir Mick Jagger’s 80th birthday party in London, on Wednesday, July 26. The other stars who attended the event were Lenny Kravitz, Stella McCartney, and Jerry Hall, as per PageSix. He was last seen in Adam McKay's 'Don't Look Up,' which eventually failed to impress fans.

Tags news