Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Paige Spiranac labeled 'goddess' as she mesmerizes fans with sneak peek from her enchanting 2024 calendar

2023-07-22 12:49
Paige Spiranac also provided a link for fans who wished to see the behind-the-scenes of her previous calendar
Paige Spiranac labeled 'goddess' as she mesmerizes fans with sneak peek from her enchanting 2024 calendar

WHEAT RIDGE, COLORADO: With her captivating golf videos and amazing sense of humor, Paige Spiranac has truly become a household name in the golfing industry. Above all, she is known for her strong analysis of the game.

Recently, the former Golfer turned influencer amazed her fans with her latest social media post in which she is promoting her new calendar. The 30-year-old internet sensation garnered several comments from her fans after taking to Twitter to share a photo on July 21.

Spiranac announces 2024 calendar

Spiranac posted to her Twitter account on July 21, 2023, to reveal her new 2024 calendar on her website. The golf icon is one of the biggest social media stars in the world, with around 3.8 million Instagram followers, even more than that of golf legend, Tiger Woods. She wrote on Twitter, "About to shoot my 2024 calendar but you can see all the BTS of my 2023 calendar and more here at onlypaige.com."

Spiranac stood next to an outdoor tub while promoting her website while wearing a two-piece printed red bikini. She received a barrage of compliments from her 900K Twitter followers in the comment section. Earlier, during a calendar shoot for 2023, she had said to New York Post, "I’ve always wanted to do a calendar for the longest time because I come from a calendar family. It's always something I looked forward to."

'Goddess'

With a massive follower count, it is not surprising to say that Spiranac's recent post was flooded with appreciative comments. The post got over 300K views and over 9K likes. A user commented on the post saying, "Got Damn." A second user wrote, "You look so sexy". A third user also appreciated her beauty, asking, "Is there no end to your hotness?" A fourth user gave her a picture suggestion, stating, "You should do one black-and-white picture with no make up." Another user simply wrote, "Goddess," in awe of her beauty.

Tags news