Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'Obsessed': John Stamos shares Ryan Gosling inspired him to embrace his love for 'Disney'

2023-05-30 04:26
'Six or seven years ago, I was like, man, I gotta shed this Disney thing,' said John Stamos
'Obsessed': John Stamos shares Ryan Gosling inspired him to embrace his love for 'Disney'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: John Stamos, in a recent podcast show, shared that Ryan Gosling made him comfortable to be an adult Disney lover. The ‘Full House’ alum said on ‘Baby, This is Keke Palmer,’ "Six or seven years ago, I was like, man, I gotta shed this Disney thing, [because] who's gonna take me seriously with the Mickey Mouse stuff? I've gotta distance myself from it.”

He continued, "But when he encountered Gosling at a group dinner, he's like, 'You're a Disney fan, aren't you?' I say yeah. He goes, 'I'm obsessed. I'm a Disney adult; I go there by myself. I wear headphones. I go on rides. I have a mixtape.' "I go, 'Yeah, me too. I'm a Disney guy too,' " Stamos added with a laugh. "So that kind of turned the corner for me." Stamos also shared how his wife Caitlin McHugh makes a great companion when it comes to Disney’s love, and also his son Billy, 5.

READ MORE

John Stamos reveals the true reason he was angry over Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen decision not to appear in 'Fuller House'

John Stamos recalls Bob Saget's heartfelt parenting advice that helped him become 'best buddies' with son Billy

'I was working down there and we all went'

"We took him [to the Disney parks] a bunch [when he was younger]. I think he went there when he wasn't even a year old yet because I was working down there and we all went, he said at the time," he said. Gosling made his big break with The All-New Mickey Mouse Club, 30 years back, where he had Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake, and Christina Aguilera alongside, reports People.

'I was used to working with talented people'

The ‘Barbie’ star back in October 2018 was on The Ellen DeGeneres Show and Britney Spears was in attendance too. The two posed backstage together. “I remember when we first got to the show, they sort of had all the children perform for one another. I remember, it was Christina Aguilera and then Britney performed and I remember thinking, ‘Okay. They’re like, freakishly talented,’ ” the Barbie actor told Ellen DeGeneres on the show. “I was used to working with talented people, but that was another level. I think I was just like, ‘I’m Canadian,’ ”.“And they were like, ‘Good.’ ”

Tags news epcelebs