Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adam Sandler posts sweet message for wife Jackie on 20th anniversary: 'Lets keep going and going babe'

2023-06-23 19:21
Jackie and Adam first crossed paths on the set of the 1999 hit film 'Big Daddy', in which Jackie played a waitress at a sports bar
Adam Sandler posts sweet message for wife Jackie on 20th anniversary: 'Lets keep going and going babe'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: 'Happy Gilmore' star Adam Sandler sent his "sweet" wife Jackie a message of love on their 20th wedding anniversary. Sandler, 56, uploaded a photo from their 2003 Malibu wedding on Instagram on Thursday, June 22, showing the newly married couple all dressed up and holding hands at their marriage ceremony.

"Happy 20th my sweet Jackie! Your 'I do' was the best gift of my life," the Murder Mystery 2 star expressed in the caption. "My heart has been yours since the first second I saw you and I love and appreciate your devoted soul more and more each day." "Us. The kids. Lets keep going and going babe," Sandler continued the post. "Lots of love to give you. Always."

'Here’s to the next 20!'

Nick Swardson, a comedian friend of Sandler, shared amusing wishes in the comments for the couple: "When you said 'I saba doo' everyone wept, congrats. Love you both. Jackie is amazing. You sometimes smell. Blessings." Rob Schneider also wished the couple, saying, "I love you both so much! It doesn’t seem like yesterday. It seems like 5 minutes…under the water! 😂 Here’s to the next 20! Love, Robbie." The actor's fans were surprised to know about his wife with one writing, "I honestly never knew that was his wife holy crap. Happy anniversary!" "The wife from Father of the year is your real life wife ? I love that movie ! Happy anniversary! ❤️" said another.

How did Adam and Jackie meet?

According to reports, Jackie and Adam first crossed paths on the set of the 1999 hit film 'Big Daddy', in which Jackie played a waitress at a nearby sports bar. To commemorate the day they first met, the actor posted a heartfelt tribute to his wife on Instagram in 2020. Adam posted an old picture of him and Jackie along with the caption, "22 years ago today we locked eyes and fell deep. Looking forward to the next 22, young lady. Love you my forever girl."

The pair exchanged vows in a Jewish outdoor ceremony at Dick Clark's seaside Malibu mansion on June 22, 2003. Among the 400 guests were Adam's lifelong friends Jennifer Aniston, Rodney Dangerfield, and Sharon Osbourne, as per PEOPLE.

Who are their children?

Adam and Jackie have two daughters namely Sadie, 17, and Sunny, 14. The entire Sandler family is slated to appear together in the upcoming film 'You Are So Not Invited To My Bat Mitzvah!', which is set to be released on August 25, 2023, by Netflix.

Tags news epcelebs