Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Adin Ross calls out 'close friend' N3on, says he 'wants nothing to do' with YouTuber

2023-10-20 13:49
Adin Ross claimed that because of N3on's recent actions, he doesn't want to be connected to him, despite the YouTuber being a 'close friend' of his
Adin Ross calls out 'close friend' N3on, says he 'wants nothing to do' with YouTuber

MIAMI, FLORIDA: After openly criticizing fellow Kick streamer Rangesh "N3on" in a recent livestream, Adin Ross has gone viral on social media. The two are known to get along well and have worked together on many projects in the past.

However, it seems that a rift has formed between them since Ross explicitly stated that he would no longer be hanging out with N3on. During the recent live stream, Ross attacked N3on while openly exposing the reason behind being "mad" at fellow Kick streamer.

Why is Adin Ross 'mad' at N3on?

It seems that Ross was discussing the recent changes to the YouTuber's content and on-stream persona. He informed his followers that his words would only make sense to those who had been watching his stream for a long time.

He said, "What makes me mad is he's changing who he is. And I love N3on, this kid is someone I call a close friend of mine, and he is changing who he is, right? And if you've watched his streams for months — all you new people don't understand it — you understand."

Over the past few months, the two streamers have been nothing but cordial; Adin Ross even convinced N3on to start streaming on Kick.

Ross criticized the content creator's recent actions, but he also claimed that he had assisted him in obtaining a better agreement and that his criticism was not motivated by envy.

Ross remarked, "All I want to do is see this kid win, I am not jealous at all in any way. I recently got his deal upped. This motherf**ker is making the most money he has ever made in his life. I want nothing from the kid, okay?"

An X user posted the video stating, "Adin Ross says he upped Neon’s kick deal but wants nothing to do with him until he gets back to his old self."

How did Adin Ross help N3on establish his career?

Ross also mentioned that, given how much he had helped establish the streamer's career, a lot of people had asked him to split the streamer's earnings, "I chose to not take a percentage of his revenue. People advised me to take a percentage from N3on. I don't want anything from him. I want to see him do what he's doing."

Ross continued, saying he has already been in touch with the Kick star in private, "And I am only saying this publicly 'cus I texted him this paragraph today and I told him. And I am going to tell him again."

He firmly declared, "I want nothing to do with N3on as of right now until he's grounded and finds himself back to where he was before," clarifying, "And it's nothing about me being jealous, bro. I'm somebody who cares about him, bro."

Ross mentioned that he was worried about the content producer due to the people he was associating with. But when it comes to streaming, he declined to be connected with him, "I want him to actually..."

"There are so many actually snake people around him. He's doing things that, if you know N3on, he doesn't do, you know? You guys can call me an L friend, whatever it is. I am always there for him, but I don't want nothing to do with him when it comes to all this on-stream s**t."

Tags news