Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

xQc stuck without water and power at Texas home. What did streamer's 'crazy' ex-girlfriend Adept do?

2023-05-30 18:53
xQc recently moved to Austin, Texas, and found himself in a very uncomfortable situation
xQc stuck without water and power at Texas home. What did streamer's 'crazy' ex-girlfriend Adept do?

Twitch streamer Felix Legyel, more commonly known as xQc, recently made a move to Austin, Texas. However, during a recent live stream on May 30, 2023, he shared the challenging situation he found himself in after the relocation. He was stuck without access to water, power, and other basic necessities at his new place. In the video, xQc shed some light on his plight in Texas.

In addition to the difficulties he faced, xQc revealed that he had conversations with both a friend who is a 'Fortnite Overwatch' player and Adept, his former girlfriend and fellow Twitch streamer. These conversations may hold crucial insights into his current circumstances and plans for resolving the challenges he encountered. If you're curious to learn more about xQc's experience and the discussions he had with his friend and ex-girlfriend, continue reading to delve into the details.

READ MORE

xQc: Was Twitch streamer legally married to Adept? Ex couple's relationship timeline explored

Kaceytron calls xQc 'abusive' and a 'massive hypocrite' amid Adept divorce

xQc reveals conversation with Adept

Approximately 14 minutes into his live stream, xQc disclosed his relocation to Austin, Texas. He shared that he had enlisted the help of a friend to prepare his new house for live-streaming upon his arrival. According to xQc, his friend provided a description of the current state of the place, revealing some concerning details.

xQc revealed, "I call him. He gets there, bro. He gets in the house, right? And he says, 'My brother, it's f**king... it's dark! There is no power. No water. No internet in that b**ch!' Okay? The house is f**king sitting on in there - no water, no water at all! No trash disposal, anything. No electricity. Nothing! I can't even open the f**king knob, dude! The f**king knob, I can't open it! Okay?"

Regarding the house's condition, the former 'Overwatch' pro alluded to having unpaid utility bills that he was unable to settle through online services. Consequently, he disclosed that he had reached out to his ex-girlfriend Sammy "Adept" to facilitate the process of regaining access to his accounts and restoring the utilities.

xQc said, "I call... and I'm like, 'Yo! You know?' Like, 'S**t! Could I possibly have my accounts that are under my name, that are at the house that I paid for? So I could possibly... turn the power on. So I can live life!' And, let's just say that didn't go as well as you think it could possibly go. All right? That was it! That didn't go as well as I thought it could go. Okay?" He continued, "And then, you know, I'm not going to explain. Guys, I'm not going to explain it. Guys, I want to let you know what I'm talking about, okay? Guys, I'm trying to be respectful, okay? Because... you know? I'm trying to be chill, okay? I'm not going to explain it, dude. But, basically, like, it just sucks! It sucks b*lls, okay? It's just trash!"

‘Adept locked him out of his accounts?’

One of his fans commented, "Ain’t it crazy that women can do all this then sue you for more money and still win. I hope this all gets settled before Xs life actually gets ruined by her." Another wrote, "So what happened adept locked him out of his accounts, trashed the house, and left it abandoned?" Another commented, "Now that is actually childish. I would hope as a full grown adult Adept could act mature and let X at least get his basic nessecity's for a house so he could you know LIVE but instead she wants to act childish. I don't know where she thinks this childness is gonna take her in life but it won't be far." Someone else said, "At this point if i was him i would just give adept a million and make her sign to leave me alone forever."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online