Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Warner Bros Discovery slammed for ignoring Ezra Miller's crimes, including teen girl grooming accusations

2023-06-15 06:53
'Ezra Miller belongs in prison not a premiere. WTF is wrong with the people running WBD and DC?' wrote a user
Warner Bros Discovery slammed for ignoring Ezra Miller's crimes, including teen girl grooming accusations

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Recently, Ezra Miller faced heavy criticism after making a surprise attendance at 'The Flash' premiere this week. At present, Warner Bros Discovery Linda is being slammed online for ignoring the actor's criminal records. It was almost after two years since they made any reference to the award presenter. Miller identifies himself as a non-binary and uses they/them pronouns. They took out a moment on a rainy day and thanked the makers, 'their grace and discernment and care in the context of my life and in bringing this moment to fruition.'

Some of the allegations against them include "grooming a teenage girl and ‘choking one of the fans from Iceland," among others. Notably, the studio has decided to ignore the accusations and went on to praise Miller's acting skills. ''I don't think there's anyone that can play that character as well as they did,'' said director Andy Muschietti. Miller was booked and taken into custody multiple times for assault and burglary charges.

'This is not OK'

One user commented, “Ezra Miller belongs in prison not a premiere. WTF is wrong with the people running WBD and DC?” The second user pointed out the actor’s recent illegal actions and wrote, “This is not OK, your "star" is a f*****g criminal.” “This industry never ceases to disgust me,” another social media user remarked, reports the Daily Mail.

'Hope there is swift justice for the victims'

“With y'all giving Ezra Miller this superstar [treatment] as if that motherf****r isn't an ACTUAL criminal and groomer, don't be launching boycott campaigns IF Marvel keeps Jonathan Majors as Kang and Tenoch Herta as Namor because of this,” wrote another user. “It's highly annoying to me though the difference in studio reactions to Ezra Miller v Jonathan Majors though. Like why do [they] get to keep [their] whole movie with these pedophilia allegations and violence and the director stands behind [them] like, "No one else can play their role?"' while another user wrote.“I hope there is swift justice for the victims of Tenoch Huerta and Jonathan Majors. WBD and DC's PR cover-up of Ezra Miller's crimes is truly disgusting," quipped another user.

One more user said, "Semi-unrelated but I've seen more 'backlash' for Halle Bailey simply being a black woman accepting the role of Ariel than I have for Ezra Miller committing literal crimes."