Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate's resurfaced Instagram video before 'Matrix attacked' him draws trolls: 'Your ego got you'

2023-10-30 15:18
Andrew Tate frequently revisits his days on Instagram, often verbally attacking Mark Zuckerberg, who banned him from the platform
Andrew Tate's resurfaced Instagram video before 'Matrix attacked' him draws trolls: 'Your ego got you'

BUCHAREST, ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a polarizing presence in the world of social media, recently turned to platform X to express his rant once more to his audience.

He directed his criticism toward individuals whom he claimed to have tried helping during his time on Instagram, all the while facing an alleged Matrix attack.

Tate has frequently revisited his days on Instagram, often verbally attacking Mark Zuckerberg, who banned him from the platform during the onset of his legal dispute.

Andrew Tate looks back at his Instagram days

Tate has persistently critiqued vaccines, advocating for their ban during the pandemic when they were developed to combat the worldwide grip of Covid-19.

Tate recently shared a throwback video from his Instagram, wherein he's heard saying, "Vaccine? I was talking to someone the other day, and they said, Tate, do you really think the vaccine is going to hurt you?

He continued, "You're tall, strong, sexy as f**k, rich, smart, gorgeous. And I was like, yes, all of that is true. And no, I don't think the vaccine will hurt me. Yeah, it hurts some people."

He goes on to state, "I don't think it's going to actually hurt me, but this is a moral argument. I don't see why I need to take an experimental drug, which is what it is. It's experimental because there's been no long-term clinical trial unless these m***********s at AstraZeneca can time-travel, which I don't think they can."

He further added, "Now, you're going to allow them to inject experimental f******g DNA-altering drugs into your arm."

He concluded, "What the f**k is wrong with you people? We used to be able to do everything we wanted without f*****g random injections of experimental drugs. And now they're saying your only way of getting basic freedom back is by being a guinea pig. And instead of standing up and going, no, you say and go, well, it is a pandemic."

Commenting on this old video, Tate recently remarked, "Before The Matrix attacked me and I still had Instagram -I tried to save all of you morons from yourselves."

He further added, "At the height of the insanity, I fought back. But I was surrounded by cowards. The same men today who talk tough, c****d during the real war."

Internet 'disappointed' in Andrew Tate

Tate's claim that he was encircled by individuals he deemed as "cowards and morons during his Instagram era triggered a multitude of responses from internet users.

One user wrote, "You didn’t produced one good student you talking only about yourself the whole time guy if you would have fans you got more followers on all platforms you are not that rich you can easily walk without bodyguards you can easily walk without bodyguards. No one needs a selfie."

Another user wrote, "So you still have Instagram?" A user commented, "Your ego got you. Yiu should have been smart enough to filter enough to keep your platform. But you let your ego get in the way of helping many others. I don’t agree with everything you say, but knew you had good intentions. So disappointing."

Tags news