Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jennifer Lopez looks elegant in casual outfit as she visits Jennifer Garner for weekend visit

2023-05-29 17:59
The ‘On The Floor’ singer was accompanied by her teenage daughter Emme Maribel Muniz
Jennifer Lopez looks elegant in casual outfit as she visits Jennifer Garner for weekend visit

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Jennifer Lopez was spotted going to her husband Ben Affleck’s former wife Jennifer Garner's house on Sunday, May 28. The 53-year-old actress was not alone, however, as her teenage daughter, Emme Maribel Muniz, joined her. For the weekend outing, Lopez looked classic in a black-and-white outfit, which she teamed with a very chic pair of glasses.

The ‘On The Floor’ singer’s visit to Garner’s place was a sign that they share a good bond with each other, the Daily Mail reported. While Lopez is a mother of twins – Maximilian "Max" David Muniz and Emme Maribel Muniz – whom she had with her ex, Marc Anthony, Garner and Affleck welcomed three children together. They are 17-year-old Seraphina, Violet, 14, and 11-year-old Samuel.

ALSO READ

Stunning at 53! Inside Jennifer Lopez's incredible transformation that proves she hasn't aged a day

Jennifer Lopez exudes timeless elegance in chic black dress and sparkling necklace at 'The Mother Tastemaker' NYC event

‘All your dreams coming true’

Lopez and the ‘Good Will Hunting’ actor tied the knot last year and have reportedly tried to keep their family, especially children, together. The ‘Shotgun Wedding’ actress reportedly shared once, “We moved in together. The kids moved in together. It's been, like, a really kind of emotional transition, but at the same time all your dreams coming true.”

She also spoke of Affleck and praised him for being “a wonderful, wonderful father,” PEOPLE reported. “He's fantastic. He really steps up to the challenge of what that is and what that means … And they love him. They love him. And they appreciate him, and so do I,” ‘The Boy Next Door’ star explained.

Ahead of their wedding, Lopez reportedly said, “What I hope to cultivate with our family is that his kids have a new ally in me and my kids have a new ally in him.” At the time, a source spilled, “They are not trying to rush anything, but they want all the kids to get to know each other. They are making the last few days of summer as fun as they can. Soon it's back to school and work.”

‘I’m very grateful and respectful of her’

Besides, Affleck has nothing but good words for his former wife. He told PEOPLE in 2020, “When you have children with somebody you’re connected to them forever. And I’m very lucky she is the mother of my children. I’m very grateful and respectful of her. Our marriage didn’t work, and that’s difficult. Both of us really believe that it’s important for kids to see their parents respect one another and get along, whether they’re together or not.”

The ‘Deep Water’ actor continued, “My parents got divorced when I was young and I know how painful that is, and I knew that they [my kids] would have to go through that publicly. But kids are resilient. They appreciate the truth.”

“It’s important for my kids to know that I respect and care about Jen and she treats me the same way. I have a lot of respect and gratitude toward her. And I wish her the very best,” he added.