Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Fans say Britney Spears 'still being controlled' as singer shares 'weird' memory about being potty trained

2023-06-09 15:49
'Sorry Brit… but weird post,' said a fan on social media
Fans say Britney Spears 'still being controlled' as singer shares 'weird' memory about being potty trained

THOUSAND OAKS, CALIFORNIA: It seems that despite Britney Spears' best efforts to steer clear of conspiracy theories, they continue to follow her. The 'Princess of Pop's' odd Instagram pictures have been making headlines, and her followers can't stop theorizing that she is under control. Some even questioned whether she is in charge of her own account.

The singer's remark on Thursday, June 8 was absolutely unexpected, even though she is finally free following the conservatorship turmoil and frequently posts pictures of her and her husband Sam Asghari. The 41-year-old shared a weird picture of Brad Pitt and said, "Because he looks so much like my uncle, it’s kind of creepy !!!" in the now-deleted post. Fans started to worry more about the pop singer as a result, and many of them wanted to check her out. Later, she herself dispelled any fears by stating, "I am not dead people."

'It cut my little booty'

The conspiracy theories reappeared after the blonde beauty recently spooked out her fans by sharing a bizarre childhood memory of being potty trained. "When I was 2, the [uncle] that is identical to this picture helped potty train me … my miniature baby toilet was bright yellow but one day when I sat down, there was a crack in the seat and it cut my little booty !!!" the mother-of-two stated. "All I remember was he picked me up, we looked in the mirror together and he said 'don’t cry' !!"

'We all know you’re still being controlled'

Spears' husband Asghari felt the picture was humorous and remarked, "Brad stop seducing my wife with your luscious long blonde hair." Fans of the pop artist, however, did not find the strange anecdote funny, and many were also perplexed as to why she was not preventing others from writing comments on the post. "Sorry Brit… but weird post," one fan commented, with another writing, "Hope you’re safe and happy. ❤️ We all know you’re still being controlled. And you don’t run your insta account."

'Britney fans need to stop encouraging her madness'

Others believed she was attempting to inform people that she may have been mistreated as a child, while others simply believed the post demonstrated the necessity for a conservatorship. "Britney fans need to stop encouraging her madness. This is a grown woman that has no control over her emotions/behavior, and needs attention," they said. "She blames everyone but herself. Her father was ABSOLUTELY RIGHT."

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online

Tags news epcelebs