Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Who is Lee Brian Schrager? 'The View' host Ana Navarro stuns in pink as she steps out to watch 'Barbie' with her BFF

2023-07-24 11:49
Dressed in pink, Ana Navarro, Lee Brian Schrager, and her dog, ChaCha, had a fun day out with ‘Barbie’ over the weekend
Who is Lee Brian Schrager? 'The View' host Ana Navarro stuns in pink as she steps out to watch 'Barbie' with her BFF

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: ‘Barbie’ has officially dropped in theatres, and everyone is decked in pink, ready to watch the iconic Greta Gerwig movie. ‘The View’ host also did the same over the weekend with her best friend, Lee Brian Schrager, who she reunited with after a month. Ana Navarro took to Instagram to share a glimpse into their day out.

Dressed in pink, Navarro, Schrager, and Navarro’s dog, ChaCha, had a fun day out with ‘Barbie’, and Navarro was quick to update her fans about it. Navarro might have missed the ‘Barbie’ segment with Gerwig on ‘The View’ but she most certainly isn’t missing out on the experience here.

Who is Lee Brian Schrager?

Schrager, who is ‘The View’ host’s best friend, is best known for being an American businessman, who is also the Senior Vice President of Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirit of America (SGWSA). If you haven’t heard of Schrager, a little dive into the food network will give you a better understanding of Navarro’s best friend and ‘Barbie’ companion. He has worked primarily with Food Network South Beach and also New York City Wine and Food Festivals. Shrager grew up in New York and graduated from the Culinary Institute of America, back in the 80s. Schrager has also co-written three books, all surrounding food.

‘My best friend is back’

Navarro took to Instagram with adorable pictures of Schrager, herself, and ChaCha as they posed in pink. Navarro wrote, “My best friend is back! I had not seen @leeschrager in a month (he was off living the living it up in Greece & Turkey). Yesterday, for our Thelma & Louise Together Again reunion, we got in the spirit. We draped ourselves in pink and joined a bunch of teeny-boppers at the movie theater. We hammed it up and laughed like crazy before the movie. Then, I saw some bitter Conservatives are now boycotting the Barbie movie and burning Barbies and Kens. I guess because the movie is critical of the patriarchy and has themes about women empowerment. Imagine that! How very stupid. Really. 🤦🏻‍♀️”

In addition to Navarro’s post, Schrager also shared a picture of him and Navarro on Instagram with the caption, "What’s the first thing you do with your BFF @ananavarrofl when you’re reunited after a month? First confirm your husbands are ok you go solo (then meet them for dinner after) Go to the summers hit movie, eat lots of buttered popcorn, hold hands and laugh till you pee - @njacksbrown you still owe me $22.00- zelle me pls.”

Tags news