Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Jack Osbourne shocked at allegations against pal Russell Brand but says he has always done 'crazy things'

2023-09-22 19:26
Jack Osbourne, along with his family, appeared on 'Piers Morgan Uncensored' and shared his shock over the accusations against Brand
Jack Osbourne shocked at allegations against pal Russell Brand but says he has always done 'crazy things'

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Russell Brand's longtime friend, reality TV personality Jack Osbourne, recently broke his silence over the allegations of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse made against the comedian by multiple women.

Osbourne, along with his family, appeared on 'Piers Morgan Uncensored' and shared his shock over the accusations against Brand while saying that his friend was always known for his "vulgar, outrageous and crazy" actions, the Daily Mail reported.

The allegations against Brand came to light following an investigation by the The Sunday Times, The Times and Channel 4 'Dispatches.' The comedian has strongly denied the claims made by the accusers and said his past relationships were always "consensual."

What did Jack Osbourne say about Russell Brand?

Osbourne addressed the allegations against Brand during the interview and said, "We've all [the Osbourne family] known Russell going on 20 years, and you like to sit there and say no."

"He's done some vulgar, outrageous, crazy things but you never want to assume that someone you know and is a friend or an acquaintance is capable of that," he added.

Osbourne also used Danny Masterson, who was recently sentenced to 30 years in prison for raping two women, as an example and said, "But you, we've got to see, we saw it with the Danny Masterson situation."

"I was a personal friend of Danny's. I've been to his house, I'd played poker with him. I actually knew some of the victims and so that story was like, 'Oh my God,'" the reality star added.

"When you know someone and then they get found guilty. It definitely shakes your foundations, because you never know what goes on behind closed door," he mentioned.

Sharon Osbourne weighs in on Russell Brand scandal

During the same interview, Osbourne's mother, TV personality Sharon Osbourne, also weighed in on the allegations against Brand.

She recalled Brand's infamous spars with Rod Stewart and Bob Geldof over his relationships with their daughters.

"The only thing I can say about Russell Brand, is the two things I don’t like, was when he spoke about… one of them is a very good friend of ours, Kimberley Stewart, about what he had done to Kimberley Stewart in front of [Rod]...," Sharon shared.

"And then he did the same with Sir Bob Geldof… You just don't do that to people's families, when that father is in the room. He's done it twice now and that's the thing that sticks with me," she added.

Fans continued to support Russell Brand after Jack Osbourne's comments

While Brand has been in the middle of a major controversy following the allegations, the comedian's devoted following has continued to rally behind him against all the odds.

Many of Brand's fans also took to X to react to Osbourne's comments about the 'Arthur' star.

"LOL... ok. So what. Lots of Hollywood has done a lot of outrageous things while on every drug known to man. Outrageous isn't necessarily criminal," one wrote.

"And I 'm sure Jack Osbourne and most of the cast of Jackass have as well...." another added in response to Osbourne calling Brand's actions "vulgar, outrageous and crazy."

"Said they that entire family has done 'vulgar,outrageous and crazy things,'" one said about the Osbournes.

"Friends like this who needs enemies," a user mocked. "It never his friend, friend always stand by friend no matter what," a fifth user added.

One mentioned, "Don’t see the same outrage and smear campaign for those on Epstein flight logs or every other Hollywood degenerate. Hypocrisy is off the charts,"

While another added, "Again, DECADES AGO While Osbourne and the MSM cheered. Only AFTER he changed his political views a bit did you all suddenly decide he was the devil."

One pointed out, "Russell has said the same of himself. Do better!!" while another said, "I don't think he's ever denied his behavior."

Tags news epcelebs