Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Sia marries her boyfriend Dan Bernad in an intimate ceremony attended by only six guests in Italy

2023-05-10 05:28
Sia and Dan Bernad exchanged sacred vows in the outdoor space under an iron gazebo
Sia marries her boyfriend Dan Bernad in an intimate ceremony attended by only six guests in Italy

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Sia, the sensational singer from down under has tied the knot with boyfriend Dan Bernad! In a surprise wedding, the ‘Chandelier’ artist celebrated her special day in an intimate candlelit ceremony at Stefano Dolce and Domenico Gabbana's Villa Olivetta in Portofino, Italy over the weekend. The wedding was attended by just six guests, including the bride and groom.

The singer-songwriter picked a three-quarter sleeve lace mermaid gown, which had a high neck and delicate button detailing down the front. It was well complemented by a matching sheer veil with lace detailing. Meanwhile, the producer Bernad went for a light-colored tuxedo with silk, cummerbund, and bowtie, reports People. The couple exchanged sacred vows in the outdoor space under an iron gazebo. It was decorated with stunning pink, purple, yellow, and white flowers. Interestingly, Sia and Bernad kept their romantic relationship away from the media glare, and the pair shared one photo only last year together on Instagram. "Pride forever! #lgbtqia+ #LAFC #22👀❤️ also just finished my next album! A great day all around!" she posted.

READ MORE

Who is Sia's boyfriend? Singer posts pic with mystery man after attending LA football event

Was Sia suicidal? Singer entered rehab post ‘Music’ backlash, but fans are not buying it

'I've decided to be single for the rest of my life'

Sia was earlier married to Erik Anders, which didn’t last long as they parted ways in December 2016 after over two years together. However, in an interview on GQ, Sia once said, "I've decided to be single for the rest of my life and I just adopted a son, I don't have time for a relationship."

'Was suicidal after backlash'

Sia was pushed to the edge after the singer received criticism on her feature film, 'Music.' The 'Titanium' singer told The New York Times, “I was suicidal and relapsed and went to rehab.” She didn't get into the details but said Kathy Griffin saved her life. Sia was primarily criticized for casting Maddie Ziegler. One fan reacted on social media, “I protested against a flop called #Music. Then, there's @Variety saying that @Sia was suicidal. I felt suicidal too, and I AM sorry she was. But that doesn't make her #AutismMom film any better, and I'll never be sorry for that! Also, I protested against Shirley #ActuallyAutistic.”

Tags news epcelebs