Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

Andrew Tate: Why did misogynistic influencer change his Twitter bio to 'Most Googled Woman in the World'?

2023-06-06 12:28
Andrew Tate was replying to a tweet sent on June 3, 2023, by Nina Turner, a senior scholar at the Institute on Race, Power, and Political Economy
Andrew Tate: Why did misogynistic influencer change his Twitter bio to 'Most Googled Woman in the World'?

ROMANIA: Andrew Tate, a controversial social media influencer and suspected sex trafficker, trolled a feminist activist on June 4, 2023, by posing as a woman and changed his bio which read, "The Most Googled woman in the world."

Tate was replying to a tweet sent on June 3 by Nina Turner, a senior scholar at the Institute on Race, Power, and Political Economy. “If someone says they’re a woman, they’re a woman. Not a tough concept,” he tweeted.

‘The Most Googled Woman in the World’

Tate allegedly posted the remark along with other shirtless images of himself engaging in stereotypically macho activities, including smoking a cigar, punching, and flexing his muscles, in an apparent effort to incite others.

After updating his Twitter bio to "Woman", the former kickboxer and self-described sexist subsequently changed it to read "The Most Googled Woman in the World."

He then wrote, “Im a lesbian woman so I only use my female p***s on other women.”

Netizens had mixed reactions to the tweet. A user commented on the tweet, “By that logic, if I say that I am the rightful owner of your home and everything else you own, then I am and you may not question the veracity of my claim.”

Whereas, another user said, “I'm a black lesbian Jewish neurodivergent woman from Japan that identifies as a 12 year old Hispanic bisexual hermaphroditic Catholic. Gad, we could almost be sisters!”

Tate, 36, was freed from a Romanian jail in April after spending three months there on allegations of rape, sex trafficking, and organized crime.

‘Toxic masculinity'

Tate, who has been known as the poster child of "toxic masculinity" and is still under house arrest, has also been accused of raping and abusing three women who worked as his webcam models while he resided in the United Kingdom from 2013 to 2016.

According to the unidentified women, they sought to "prove in court that Andrew is abusive, coercive, and controlling and that his public statements about women are nothing more than a fantasy."

Tate, his brother Tristian and two Romanian women were all freed from prison. The brothers two have been charged with leading an organized crime group. Both brothers allegedly raped some of the women they lured into prostitution and trafficked for sex.

The allegations of "acts of physical violence and mental coercion" and sexual exploitation have been made by at least six victims. The two implicated Romanian women -- Radu Alexandra Luana and Naghel Georgiana Manuela -- have also been detained in relation to the alleged offenses.

Tate has asserted time and time again that Romanian prosecutors lack proof and that their investigation is a political plot to silence him. Despite the accusations, he remains popular on Twitter, where he now has more than 6 million followers. He was previously prohibited from using many social networking sites for spewing hate speech and sexist opinions.

This article contains remarks made on the Internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online.