Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

What's the name of Diana Jenkins' baby? 'RHOB' alum welcomes second child with Asher Monroe

2023-08-10 05:56
'Meet Elodie Mae Book Born on 8.8.23,' wrote Diana Jenkins while sharing an adorable picture of her newborn girl
What's the name of Diana Jenkins' baby? 'RHOB' alum welcomes second child with Asher Monroe

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Diana Jenkins, a former star of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills', gave birth to her fourth child, her second child with Asher Monroe.

She shared the happy news on Instagram on Wednesday, August 9, along with some photos from the hospital. “Welcome to the world our sweet little girl,” she wrote.

What is Diana Jenkins' baby's name?

“Meet Elodie Mae Book Born on 8.8.23,” she added. 'RHOBH' co-stars congratulated her in the comments, with Kyle Richards saying, “OMG I am so happy for all of you!!!”, People also reported.

While Dorit Kemsley wrote, “So happy for all of you!!! Welcome to the world beautiful Elodie! Can’t wait to meet you! Sending lots of love to everyone.” Lisa Rinna also expressed her excitement and said she “can’t wait to meet” the couple’s “angel.”

Prior to this, Jenkins while sharing a pic of herself with baby bum and wrote, "I wish happiness was contagious I would spread it around with all my heart with love and kindness 9-month waiting game unicorns babies puppies and good vibes only."

The duo are already parents to two-year-old daughter Eliyana. Jenkins is also mom to daughter Eneya, 19, and son Innis, 22, from her relationship with ex-husband Roger Jenkins. Jenkins announced her pregnancy in December 2022 and revealed that she was leaving 'RHOBH' after one season in January.

'This pregnancy is considered high risk'

She explained that her pregnancy was at high risk and she was on bed rest, "Asher and I are expecting our second child later this year. You also know that due to many factors, this pregnancy is considered high risk and I am on doctor-advised bed rest," she wrote.

Jenkins added, "To that end, I am not able to devote myself fully to filming the next season of 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'. I would like to thank Bravo and Evolution for allowing me to focus on my pregnancy, and for their support and understanding. I promise to continue sharing my fertility journey with you.

30w."

In the 17th week, she shared a USG photo of the baby on Instagram and captioned it, "What’s up. It’s been 17 weeks and I am chilling in here. Good news. Doctor says we can fly!”."