Yeyep is Your Go-to Source for All the Latest Entertainment News, from Movies and TV Shows to Music and Fashion.
⎯ 《 Yeyep • Com 》

'This wasn't on my 2023 bingo card': Outrage as Maria Rios accuses Marvel star Tenoch Huerta of sexual assault

2023-06-11 15:47
Fans have pointed out the obvious, about how Marvel has to now deal with allegations against Tenoch Huerta amid Jonathan Majors' scandal
'This wasn't on my 2023 bingo card': Outrage as Maria Rios accuses Marvel star Tenoch Huerta of sexual assault

LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA: Tenoch Huerta took the Marvel Cinematic Universe by storm with his performance as Namor in ‘Black Panther: Wakanda Forever'. Since then, the very private celebrity, Huerta, has been showered with nothing but love and praise. However, a dark cloud has formed over this Marvel star, after María Elena Rios accused him of sexual assault.

Now, Huerta’s name has taken over the internet, but for all the wrong reasons. Rios briefly mentioned Huerta in a tweet, along with an employer who hired her, but never paid her. Rios hasn’t held back, and right now, it is too soon for Huerta or Marvel to respond, but the fans have had a lot to say, and they haven’t been quiet. Huerta is already trending on Twitter, with fans shocked and disgusted over these alleged accusations.

‘Such a shame!’

Huerta’s fans, along with fans who have been dedicated to Marvel for a long time, are feeling all kinds of emotions at the moment. Anger, confusion, disappointment, and sadness are all reflected in tweets. To begin with, fans have pointed out the obvious, about how Marvel has to now deal with allegations against Jonathan Majors and Huerta.

One fan writes, “First, it was Jonathan Majors who had issues. Now, it's Tenoch Huerta! I love their characters, Kang & Namor, but with these issues lingering, I doubt Marvel will still employ them. Such a shame! They were my two favorite characters after Endgame. 🥲” Some tweets have been loosely translated to English as fans all over the globe have been affected by this shocking news. One fan writes, “Tenoch Huerta is a scourge who seized the movement to rise up just for himself and his close circle was never interested in fighting for anyone.” Another Twitter user has pointed out the villainous characteristic between Huerta’s character and himself as they write, “Tenoch Huerta doesn't need to get too deep into the role of being a villain like that, after a while all the mcu villains are recast..”

Allegations like these often start a domino effect, and one person has recognized that as they tweet, “Well, the opossum better get ready because the complaints are going to start raining down on him.” The constant reaction that is visible amongst fans remains that of shock because while a lot has happened in 2023, this isn’t something that they expected. One tweet reads, “Tenoch huerta being a sexual predator was not on my 2023 bingo card.” And another Twitter user sums up the emotions the entire internet is going through right now as they write, “Tenoch huerta has sexual assault accusations now?! What the fu*k?!”

This article contains remarks made on the internet by individual people and organizations. MEAWW cannot confirm them independently and does not support claims or opinions being made online